+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barry Town Review

Barry Town Review

Sorry if not appropriate but there were a few Cardiff City fans at Barry yesterday (their words not mine) so thought they’d like to see the review https://gloucestergroundho.wixsite.c...ry-town-united

Re: Barry Town Review

Quote Originally Posted by GlosGroundhop View Post
    Sorry if not appropriate but there were a few Cardiff City fans at Barry yesterday (their words not mine) so thought they’d like to see the review https://gloucestergroundho.wixsite.c...ry-town-united
    Thanks for that, a good read, I learned a few things about what I still call Barry Town through reading it. I see there were three former City players in the Barry team in Patten, Veale and McDonald with the last named playing league football for us.

GG: Who would you say was the biggest team to play at Barry’s stadium?

Porto, Dynamo Kyiv, Cardiff City, and Aberdeen have all graced the Jenner pitch, as have lesser-known teams such as Swansea City, Forest Green Rovers, Newport County, and Total Network Solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    GG: Who would you say was the biggest team to play at Barry’s stadium?

Porto, Dynamo Kyiv, Cardiff City, and Aberdeen have all graced the Jenner pitch, as have lesser-known teams such as Swansea City, Forest Green Rovers, Newport County, and Total Network Solutions.
    I like what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thanks for that, a good read, I learned a few things about what I still call Barry Town through reading it. I see there were three former City players in the Barry team in Patten, Veale and McDonald with the last named playing league football for us.
    And steve Jenkins the new manager just left city under 18s as manager so a few more city youngsters coming in.