+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everton

Re: Everton

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Surely will be the same as normal with a run of late home wins to just keep them up.
    A late home run....maybe. Everton at home to Wolves on Saturday. Early season 6 pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyscoular View Post
    Their Houdini act can't last forever.
    They rarely do. I have a theory that clubs who cling on to their position in the PL for several seasons end up struggling even more when they finally get relegated. Villa struggled for a few seasons and it took them 3 years to get back. Swansea, Sunderland, Stoke are others who just stayed up for a few seasons and never looked like getting back.

As the original gang who set up the Premier League along with Liverpool , United , Arsenal and Spurs ....I hope Everton go down and suffer for as long as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    A historical thought....you are in China.... 12 years ago this summer I went to Chongqing....spent some wonderful time with a Chinese lady....Xian....Pandas etc.... just didn't work out...and went on to marry my Thai wife....!!! Life is strange. I have an affinity for Asian ladies!
    We’re flying out to Thai on Thursday for 2 weeks … do you think I can Part Ex my wife?

Oh & Everton deserve to be relegated

International

They are low down on net spend for the last few seasons after wasting loads a few seasons before that, it might be their year, look at how much Brighton has to spend!

https://www.squawka.com/en/news/prem...spend-2022-23/

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Teams like Luton, Sheffield Utd, Wolves, Burnley and Forest will be loving it that there's more competition for relegation.
    I think Burnley will be OK, Sheff U and Luton will almost certainly go down and with who?