+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never a penalty .......blatant cheating

Never a penalty .......blatant cheating

Liverpool v Bournemouth

He jumped up and fell over like he had recieved an electric shock

What a complete mockery it is that players are continuing to get away with clear cheating

Of course it's always gone on and always will go on but for Christ's sake where is the action being taken to get these fakes banned for 5 games ?

Never mind VAR the authorities can easily look over tv footage in retrospect and punish these clowns

Imagine paying upwards of 150 quid to travel up from Bournemouth to Liverpool to see a ponce masquerading as a footballer diving and play acting to win the game ?

It's like robbing money off your grandmother

Re: Never a penalty .......blatant cheating

Bournemouth player left his foot in. **** him, he should learn to defend.

The inconsistencies this season are worse than ever. Exact same offences polar opposite decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Don't be a complete arse

That was blatant cheating to gain a penalty

I wasn't brought up to admire or legitimise that sort of nonsense

It's absolutely pathetic to see and if the only solution is to have a go at challenges from dedenders then that's passing the buck

The fella who barely touched him is at least championship top end capability

How much more training do you think players should have to stop others cheating against them ?

Do you want walking football brought in ?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    The inconsistencies this season are worse than ever. Exact same offences polar opposite decisions.
    These officials and the VAR mob are all arseholes and shouldn't be in jobs after watching some of this on MOTD

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Don't be a complete arse

It's absolutely pathetic to see and if the only solution is to have a go at challenges from dedenders then that's passing the buck

How much more training do you think players should have to stop others cheating against them ?

Admirable of you to defend the premier league defender who is probably on 30-40 grand a week

Football is like life Sludgey boy. Put your body in a poor position and then react without any thought, get punished. And i would bet that the bloke who gave away the penalty knows this, he offered it on a plate, flat footed, square on, in the penalty area. Hope he learns for next time

Don't be a complete arse

Football has moved on. So should you. The pitches are shiny and green. The terraces have all been seated. And if you stick your foot out and one of the opposition players falls over it, it's a foul. It's the same for every team in all 4 divisions. Would you prefer it if they all kicked lumps out of each other? And the only football on TV was one hour of highlights on Saturday night and another on Sunday afternoon?

Admirable of you to defend the premier league defender who is probably on 30-40 grand a week

Football is like life Sludgey boy. Put your body in a poor position and then react without any thought, get punished. And i would bet that the bloke who gave away the penalty knows this, he offered it on a plate, flat footed, square on, in the penalty area. Hope he learns for next time
    The player who cheated is on 80 k a week

It really doesn't matter

They are all at it

Not doing anything about it defending the behaviour is skating on thin ice

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Football has moved on. So should you. The pitches are shiny and green. The terraces have all been seated. And if you stick your foot out and one of the opposition players falls over it, it's a foul. It's the same for every team in all 4 divisions. Would you prefer it if they all kicked lumps out of each other? And the only football on TV was one hour of highlights on Saturday night and another on Sunday afternoon?
    Another advocate of the cash greedy Premier league

The money in the game should be being used to finger these cheats but when the armchair fans are just shrugging their shoulders then there you go

They used to send kids down mines as well you know but that was eventually banned too

Stand easy

As you were

International

If it was a Bournemouth player diving, probably not a penalty, a Liverpool player diving, definitely a penalty, even in this day and age with cameras everywhere the big clubs are still getting helped by officials.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    If it was a Bournemouth player diving, probably not a penalty, a Liverpool player diving, definitely a penalty, even in this day and age with cameras everywhere the big clubs are still getting helped by officials.
    Harry Kewell the light footed ponce took a blatant dive to win a game for Liverpool v a relegation certainty

A fan tried to get at him at the end which was fair enough he needed a bloody good leathering

Another advocate of the cash greedy Premier league

The money in the game should be being used to finger these cheats but when the armchair fans are just shrugging their shoulders then there you go

They used to send kids down mines as well you know but that was eventually banned too

Stand easy

As you were
    It has nothing to do with the Premier League. All teams in all divisions do it. And if there's contact in the area and the player goes down the laws of the game say it's a penalty. If that happened to us, you'd want a penalty. If a Bournemouth player had done it, you wouldn't have even bothered to post.

It has nothing to do with the Premier League. All teams in all divisions do it. And if there's contact in the area and the player goes down the laws of the game say it's a penalty. If that happened to us, you'd want a penalty. If a Bournemouth player had done it, you wouldn't have even bothered to post.
    It's got everything to do with the Premier league you soppy clown

Diving is far worse now and it's spread through the game

Kids on a sunday are copying their heroes

You really are wandering down a dark tunnel with this one

If you are suggesting that we should take anything we are given then that clearly shows the game is utterly without principles

It will bite us on the arse one day

It's got everything to do with the Premier league you soppy clown

Diving is far worse now and it's spread through the game

Kids on a sunday are copying their heroes

You really are wandering down a dark tunnel with this one

If you are suggesting that we should take anything we are given then that clearly shows the game is utterly without principles

It will bite us on the arse one day
    Foreign teams' players having been diving and embellishing contact as long as I can remember. Way before the Premier League.

How exactly is it going to bite us in the arse?

Foreign teams' players having been diving and embellishing contact as long as I can remember. Way before the Premier League.

How exactly is it going to bite us in the arse?
    A few used to be at it

Now everyone is

More cheats on the pitch than ever

It's not rocket science to summise that the grim reaper will get us in the form of a poncey dive to stop us from actually winning something

When that happens I will give you a call 🤙

A few used to be at it

Now everyone is

It's not rocket science to summise that the grim reaper will get us in the form of a poncey dive to stop us from actually winning something

When that happens I will give you a call ��
    Man City had a team full of.divers fifty years ago

A few used to be at it

Now everyone is

When that happens I will give you a call ��
    You think that hasn't already happened?

The trend in the PL seems to be in the first 5-10 minutes throw yourself to the ground whenever the chance arises. See if today's referee is 'buying' it, and if he is - which is the norm - carry on throughout the 90 minutes.

I havnt got any admiration for any of the Premier league sides

They are all at it and all as bad as each other

The only way to stop it is to punish and deter by stopping these players having game time

But the authorities don't care

You don’t half watch a lot of Premier League for someone who has absolutely no admiration for any sides in the league.

I don’t like rugby. Guess what, I don’t watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You don’t half watch a lot of Premier League for someone who has absolutely no admiration for any sides in the league.

I don’t like rugby. Guess what, I don’t watch it.
    I watch highlights on Motd and the sports bulletins

I am not stupid enough to pay for the whole sorry mess

I watch highlights on Motd and the sports bulletins

I am not stupid enough to pay for the whole sorry mess
    Why do you watch Motd if you hate the Premier league?

Why do you watch Motd if you hate the Premier league?
    to be able to moan about it

see! i'm in two minds about this You put your left leg in, your left leg out
    In, out, in, out, shake it all about
    You do the hokey cokey and you turn around
    That's what it's all about
    Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
    Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
    Woah-oh, the hokey cokey

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    to be able to moan about it
    If something wound you up, something you detested etc, would you take time out to watch it? I wouldn't.