+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More Ipswich tickets released

More Ipswich tickets released

Front half of block V2 now on sale seeing as V1 is nearly sold out.

Re: More Ipswich tickets released

Fair play to anyone doing this trip, £34 ticket*+£40 bus then £50 day minimum by the time you eat and have a few drinks, I don't know how people can justify going away with any regularity*these days

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirchgrovePub View Post
    Fair play to anyone doing this trip, £34 ticket*+£40 bus then £50 day minimum by the time you eat and have a few drinks, I don't know how people can justify going away with any regularity*these days
    For some people, following City home and away is an addiction. In my case, Portman Road will be one to tick off the list. You're right though. Costs do mount up. £32 for an adult isn't cheap. £100 for a day out isn't unrealistic.
    Still standing.

£32 is more than the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, etc can charge….

Disappointing to see Championship clubs charging such an amount, it’s a shame more don’t do the reciprocal pricing that us Reading and (I think) Huddersfield offer

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    £32 is more than the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, etc can charge….

Disappointing to see Championship clubs charging such an amount, it’s a shame more don’t do the reciprocal pricing that us Reading and (I think) Huddersfield offer
    Rotherham was cheap, too. Unless you went twice(LBH it was worth it). The other inconsistency is the age at which old git rates kick in. Some places are 60, Millwall 63, most it's 65. Ipswich maybe think they can charge so much as they are headed to the PL? It really does make a difference with attendance away if prices are low.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Ipswich maybe think they can charge so much as they are headed to the PL?
    Ipswich maybe think they can charge so much because people like you will pay it. You’ve said tickets are selling well, so I guess the cost isn’t an issue for those who are buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Ipswich maybe think they can charge so much because people like you will pay it. You’ve said tickets are selling well, so I guess the cost isn’t an issue for those who are buying them.
    Or if people don't buy it provably saves them money on police and stewards so it's win win for them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Sales have dropped right off now. May pick up next week if we have a decent result on Saturday.