+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BULUT

BULUT

Despite only 1 point from 6 so far I have been impressed with him - he seems to know what he is doing (which makes a change...).
    He is very down to earth and realistic.....
    "Statistics will not bring us three points. They have to put the ball in the net. Away and at home."
    "We are creating and playing well but only 45 minutes or 60 minutes is not enough"

I am very confident that results WILL come, but maybe not this weekend....(a draw...?). I am a great believer in the law of averages....Sheff Wed lost first three games...due at least a point.... One for Eric....How many teams lose their first four games in a season...let's say since 2000.

Re: BULUT

Attacking wise we look much better, like we have done some training together

We have had some decent chances and if they had been converted then the points tally would have been different

1 point from 9 isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    1 point from 9 isn't it?
    Do you think we are heading in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I'm optimistic about the season still, I have some concerns about what happens after that,given so many of our signings are the wrong side of 30.
    we may be building up bigger problems for the future.
    hopefully we get a win soon as I think that will do our confidence a world of good

International

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Attacking wise we look much better, like we have done some training together

We have had some decent chances and if they had been converted then the points tally would have been different
    We've scored a few more and conceded a lot more.

Stop conceding stupid goals and we will be mid table.

The mistakes are driving Bulut mental you can tell, someone will cop it Saturday if they make a daft mistake again.

We need a win ...yesterday

Points win prizes and we have 1 out of 9

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Weirdly yes I do. I hope Tan and co give him time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    Weirdly yes I do. I hope Tan and co give him time.
    Me Too.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Despite only 1 point from 6 so far I have been impressed with him - he seems to know what he is doing (which makes a change...).
    He is very down to earth and realistic.....
    "Statistics will not bring us three points. They have to put the ball in the net. Away and at home."
    "We are creating and playing well but only 45 minutes or 60 minutes is not enough"

I am very confident that results WILL come, but maybe not this weekend....(a draw...?). I am a great believer in the law of averages....Sheff Wed lost first three games...due at least a point.... One for Eric....How many teams lose their first four games in a season...let's say since 2000.
    I think you are referring to the gamblers fallacy, not the law of averages.

Far too early to judge. No idea at all about his ability so far. Its a tough job with what hes inherited and weve 1 point from 3 games including a defeat to the side tipped with us for the drop.

The Leicester game gives optimism though and im sure weve played 2 out of what will be the top 6.

Lets see where we are after 10 games.

Id be more confident if we signed a quality CB to play alongside McGuinness and another quality striker though.

Saturday is huge. Its obviously not a must win but another QPR performance and result and the team will be under real pressure.