+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Grealish

Jack Grealish

https://x.com/casualchaps/status/169...hmySD2aRt-Jack Grealish continues to show how much of a good guy he is.

Top class! 👏

Re: Jack Grealish

He does seem like he is maturing into a good guy indeed.

International

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    https://x.com/casualchaps/status/169...hmySD2aRt-Jack Grealish continues to show how much of a good guy he is.

Top class! ��
    That is brilliant, well done Jack, made her day, and cheered mine up!

Brilliant by Jack, it looked like the guy in the suit, was taking his hand away.

He has really gone up in my estimation.

Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
    He has really gone up in my estimation.
    This one is exceptionally kind as well

https://youtu.be/HVpQiMpB_3w?si=WJoraN5fO1i2xBvI

the rest of them should feel ashamed

Loved the way the City crowd made his life a misery when he came down here with Villa in Warnock’s first season, but feel a bit embarrassed about it now because this isn’t the only recent example of him showing he’s a nice bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Loved the way the City crowd made his life a misery when he came down here with Villa in Warnock’s first season, but feel a bit embarrassed about it now because this isn’t the only recent example of him showing he’s a nice bloke.
    He has also been a right w@nker in the past. Didn’t he break lockdown rules to go get drunk with Ross McCormack in his flat then drive and crash his car into another car completely off his face and then drove off.

Also if he came back down here I’m sure he would get the same amount of abuse. That’s just football.

I think most rival fans disliked him because he threw himself to the ground so much. I couldn't stand him. But he's proved himself since his move to the PL to be a cut above most of the divas which populate that league.

Fair play even when the knob from Uefa tried to hurry him along he wasn't having any of it

He seems to have a good heart to be fair to him. Because of his diving antics the default position tends to be dislike.

What a nice thing for him to do.

He's an outstanding footballer with a good heart. He gets my vote 👍

International

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I think most rival fans disliked him because he threw himself to the ground so much. I couldn't stand him. But he's proved himself since his move to the PL to be a cut above most of the divas which populate that league.
    Agreed spot on, I hated the diving and cheating when he was young, but you see he's grown up so much and is a decent human being at heart.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

Top class! ��
    I have to admit that with the falling over antics and the various partying/driving offences I had him down as a one trick pony destined to become a minor George Best type figure.
    However, I am glad to get proved wrong as he appears to have matured as a player and demonstrated that he is a very decent fella.

Reminded me what a great game that was though, championship football at its best.

Sat in the family stand because my mate took his daughter to her first game. We were picked out and won boxes of pizza which we had to share with people around us because we'd already eaten. His daughter thought every game was like that bless her

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    He seems to have a good heart to be fair to him. Because of his diving antics the default position tends to be dislike.
    Exactly.
    Nice bloke off-field, diving bar steward on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    He does seem like he is maturing into a good guy indeed.
    He’s always been like this. This is not him doing it for the cameras.

Never really liked him...but he DOES seem to have turned a corner......good for him and an example to follow off the field....

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He’s always been like this. This is not him doing it for the cameras.
    There was the drinking, driving and fleeing the scene episode.

For the dopes on here moaning about his diving, I know every one one of you would accept a goal scored from a cardiff players dive "it's part of the game" " they all do it in the prem" so shut up. The bloke has made loads of kind gestures , plays for a top club and plays for his country.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Never really liked him...but he DOES seem to have turned a corner......good for him and an example to follow off the field....
    He never had to "turn any corner" Maurice, it's how he was brought up.
    It's not an act.

There's an old Jewish saying that goes... "Give me a boy to the age of seven, and I give you the man" (I'm not Jewish btw ).
    I'm a firm believer that our character/personality has been formed by this age.

He's a good 'un in my book.