+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jack Grealish

Re: Jack Grealish

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    There was the drinking, driving and fleeing the scene episode.
    That's not about the heart, that's about decision making.

He’s one of those players who, on the opposite team, you’ll always think is a dick, but you’d love him if he was playing for you.
    Off the pitch I’ve got a very respect for him from recent things I’ve seen

He has a younger sister with Cerebral Palsy. He's always had a caring side.
    He's also maturing into a fine footballer, and I think Pep is partly responsible for that. After his transfer he didn't walk straight into the Man City team, he had to learn and earn his place. He's much better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    For the dopes on here moaning about his diving, I know every one one of you would accept a goal scored from a cardiff players dive "it's part of the game" " they all do it in the prem" so shut up. The bloke has made loads of kind gestures , plays for a top club and plays for his country.
    Calm down Mrs Grealish 😂

I’ve never met Jack but know his girlfriends family well. He’s a very complex person affected by the loss of his brother, very close to his family and likes to return home to them after every game. He likes to have a lot of people around him for emotional security. He turned down a transfer to Spurs a few years ago because it was too far from his family.

He is the guy we all love to hate but he’s also the guy who personally needs lots of love & assurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I’ve never met Jack but know his girlfriends family well. He’s a very complex person affected by the loss of his brother, very close to his family and likes to return home to them after every game. He likes to have a lot of people around him for emotional security. He turned down a transfer to Spurs a few years ago because it was too far from his family.

He is the guy we all love to hate but he’s also the guy who personally needs lots of love & assurance.
    That’s a great insight.
    Shows how little we the public know about some of these players.

I have a lot of time for Jack Grealish.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Loved the way the City crowd made his life a misery when he came down here with Villa in Warnock’s first season, but feel a bit embarrassed about it now because this isn’t the only recent example of him showing he’s a nice bloke.
    Everyone agrees he's a very decent guy off the pitch. Strange everyone says they like him as if they are the only ones who think this.

On the pitch opposition fans should make opposition players lives difficult.

Not sure why some (not you) struggle to distinguish between on and off the pitch so much when it comes to football.