+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone for bringing Warnock back?

Anyone for bringing Warnock back?

??

Re: Anyone for bringing Warnock back?

I was certainly advocating him back last season when we were in dire need. Huddersfield got him and he saved them.
    As we know to our cost Warnock is not the manager to take a team forward long term. I was surprised they offered him a new contract.
    Fully expect him to walk away by international break if things havent improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I was certainly advocating him back last season when we were in dire need. Huddersfield got him and he saved them.
    As we know to our cost Warnock is not the manager to take a team forward long term. I was surprised they offered him a new contract.
    Fully expect him to walk away by international break if things havent improved.
    Exactly. Even his biggest of biggest fans would have predicted he will struggle with Huddersfield this season and walk fairly quickly.

To be fair, Huddersfield have had a tough first four games.

I still think he would have been a safer option than Lamouchi last season.

This season we needed a big reset and Warnock certainly wasn’t the man to do it. I’m enjoying the way Bulut has worked things, it’s going to take time but so far I like what I see and really hope he does well.

It's curious that Eric seems to think he has made a really cutting point here but he really hasn't.

As everyone says he may have kept us up last year, he did Huddersfield after all.

But nobody was calling for him long term. And City also went for a short term option in sabri. I don't see the point?

It's a written version of a junior school kid in the playground.

The clergyman is right in both posts ✅

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    To be fair, Huddersfield have had a tough first four games.
    Losing at home to Plymouth is not a good sign. Then again, neither is losing at home to QPR.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Losing at home to Plymouth is not a good sign. Then again, neither is losing at home to QPR.
    It was at Plymouth, I’m surprised at Norwich so far and, on their form up to now, they and Leicester represent a tough start at home for Huddersfield. Middlesbrough are struggling, but a draw up there isn’t a bad result - it’d be interesting to see how they’d have done if their first two home games were QPR and Sheffield Wednesday.

Colin is good at organising defences so we could have him back to do that as part of the coaching team as long as he had nothing to do with team tactics, team selection, recruitment, agents, the purse strings, the media, the board and organising pre-season friendlies.

We have a decent manager. NW did us proud with very little talent, that is installed into our history.

Can't understanding the anti WARNOCK stuff you see on CCMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Colin is good at organising defences so we could have him back to do that as part of the coaching team as long as he had nothing to do with team tactics, team selection, recruitment, agents, the purse strings, the media, the board and organising pre-season friendlies.
    Nor fan bullshit

3 points today.

He's in a care home with Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    3 points today.
    Unlike Huddersfield, we can't keep it going till the end of the match. If there is one thing Warnock instills in a team...play to the whistle. In this case, the final whistle. City are now falling in to a familiar pattern. As for Warnock coming back to the CCS....he has been and his team won.

Nah.

Eric Very Quiet 🤫

we will finish above Huddersfield

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    we will finish above Huddersfield
    Of course we will.