+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sabri Lamouchi- what next for him?

Sabri Lamouchi- what next for him?

Just realised I hadnt heard anything about him since he left.

I googled him and the only mention over the past month is he was expected to get the France under 21 job but they gave it to Thierry Henry. Not been linked to any clubs at all I can see.

Wonder where he will end up? Another manager we had I can't work out. He did the job for us and he was likeable for sure but something didn't quite feel right.

Still wish him well and he's probably done enough at forest and cardiff to be back in the Championship fairly soon if he wants to be.

Re: Sabri Lamouchi- what next for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Just realised I hadnt heard anything about him since he left.

I googled him and the only mention over the past month is he was expected to get the France under 21 job but they gave it to Thierry Henry. Not been linked to any clubs at all I can see.

Wonder where he will end up? Another manager we had I can't work out. He did the job for us and he was likeable for sure but something didn't quite feel right.

Still wish him well and he's probably done enough at forest and cardiff to be back in the Championship fairly soon if he wants to be.
    I doubt Bulut would have got much more out of that side last season.

I think Lamouchi would have done ok for us this season given the same resources......but that is just going off his success in keeping us up, his personality and the fact he had a decent season at Forest (and they spoke quite highly of him too). Nothing super tangible really.

Bulut does appear to have the better CV.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is in contention for another championship role at some point this season.