+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michael Duff

Michael Duff

Quote: ""As a head coach, I don't know what the budget is," he said. "I don't know what players earn. It's not my job. So I've no idea."

Does anyone else find that a bit surprising?

Pretty sure Bulut knows his situation....

Re: Michael Duff

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Quote: ""As a head coach, I don't know what the budget is," he said. "I don't know what players earn. It's not my job. So I've no idea."

Does anyone else find that a bit surprising?

Pretty sure Bulut knows his situation....
    Type of structure that's genius and everyone wants to copy when it's going well and you keep picking the right managers. Makes it easy for the next guy to seamlessly come in and carry it on as always happens with them.

But if it goes wrong then it all looks odd and managers will start to demand more say.

Would be wonderful if swansea have finally picked a "duff" manager as they always get it right.

Let's hope he doesn't kick start his tenure here like they normally do! Wonder if their kitman will give the team talk again?

Re: Michael Duff

Even here I doubt Bulut has chosen most of our signings. He may well have the final say mind.

It makes sense to be fair, if he's not the one negotiating he doesn't need to know the salaries.

I'm not sure he should be written off yet but from what I've read he isn't quite the usual template they go for.