+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Todays Games

Todays Games

Penalty??? (Sheff Utd game)....By the current rules yes.....but really...you cannot slide into a tackle with your arms at your side,....justice was done....and I think I noticed Haarland looking to his left before missing...often happens....co-incidence or what?

Re: Todays Games

ManCity just taken the lead again, but Sheffield United have just missed a great chance to equalise again - I think they can take a lot from this game.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    ManCity just taken the lead again, but Sheffield United have just missed a great chance to equalise again - I think they can take a lot from this game.
    Like we did, winning against Aguero & co

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Like we did, winning against Aguero & co
    Think this is a much better Man City side than that one.

Liverpool having a very dodgy five minutes - Alexande-Arnold, who should have been sent off after five minutes, presented Gordon with a goal and now Wan Dijk sent off - rightly for me.

Who cares about sofa football

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Liverpool having a very dodgy five minutes - Alexande-Arnold, who should have been sent off after five minutes, presented Gordon with a goal and now Wan Dijk sent off - rightly for me.
    Was he sent off for being last man Bob? I can't see why it's a red card otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Was he sent off for being last man Bob? I can't see why it's a red card otherwise.
    Yes, stopping a goal scoring opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    yes...

Carragher is all passive aggressive in the studio Scouse twat.🤣

Goal scoring opportunity or not, it was a risky cynical side swipe. Dismissal was no real surprise to me.

Two crackers by Darwin Nunez to win it for Liverpool.