Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
Yeah it’s an issue, if someone goes into the back of me because they’re stuck to my bumper, whether it’s at 20 or 30. I don’t drive a shit car so won’t be impressed once someone’s inevitably wedged into my boot

There’s a main road above me which used to be 30. I’m torn on the whole thing because people used to fly up there and my son crosses the road for the school bus. So at that time of day, I’m glad it’s 20, because at least most people are doing <30 rather than 40.

But then the majority of the day, it feels way too slow. They regularly have speed camera vans, and you’ve got dickheads who actually seem like they want to be on your roof and I’ve even had some people take over. The ones who don’t know there are regular cameras no doubt

The real answer is probably that every stretch of road is different and this one of mine should be variable speed limits. But unfortunately that seems too sensible so if they want to go all out on 20 then I’d rather they did it with average speed checks
OK fair point, It will cause mayhem when it's everywhere the really impatient stupid drivers will go too close and there will be some bumps. We've had it here for a while and the speed camera's fixed, and mobile are everywhere, they'll soon be able to spread them out and catch some new unsuspecting motorists and we'll see a bit more of a backlash when everyone in Wales is affected.