+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Imagine Norwich winning the FA Cup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Imagine Norwich winning the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She walked away smiling and was laughing and joking away in the changing room and dancing about with her team

She didn't appear at all concerned

In his case it appears he is a git but we can't be describing hundreds and thousands of men and women who plant kisses on each other as sex offenders ff sake
    ****ing loved it the slag!

Birds love it when i pinch their arses, or when i wolf whistle out my window, laughing and giggling with their friends!

Give your ****ing head a wobble, nobody is getting put on a sex offenders register but you need to walk a mile in women's shoes and recognise the everyday fears and powers that men have over them. Shame on you, get the **** out here!
    Last edited by OurManFlint II; 29-08-23 at 20:00. Reason: admin

Re: Imagine Norwich winning the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    ****ing loved it the slag!

Birds love it when i pinch their arses, or when i wolf whistle out my window, laughing and giggling with their friends!

Give your ****ing head a wobble, nobody is getting put on a sex offenders register but you need to walk a mile in women's shoes and recognise the everyday fears and powers that men have over them. Shame on you, get the **** out here!
    Oh shut up you soppy tart

I don't know anyone who pinches women's arses or wolf whistles

Plenty of people of all sexes and sexuality carry out that sort of daft kiss it may or may not be taken by a woman or man or whatever as threatening or offensive but the problem with people like you is you appear to be speaking for everyone

I wouldn't do something like that but if I see someone doing it I wouldn't assume , as you have , that they are a raving sexist

They may be male homosexual , giving one of their lifelong female friends a kiss on their hen night or chuffed that she's had an all clear from cancer

Ff sake