+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Luis Rubiales

Luis Rubiales

I know the world went bananas long ago but, come on....

Mr Rubiales' mother is staging a hunger strike just because he's bang to rights and the Spanish Ministry of Sport and Culture is trying (correctly) to relieve him of his duties.

I'm sorry Mrs Rubiales but if it were me you are destined to lose a dangerous amount of weight. Get a grip woman and show some dignity. There are some things far more important than blind familial loyalty.

Re: Luis Rubiales

The whole story is so completely, utterly and ridiculously blown out of proportion, it is quite unbelievable, and it says a lot about the current state of the media IMO.. I'm going to try and stop following the story, it's all mad.

Agree, this woman needs to grow up

it started with a kiss....

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    it started with a kiss....
    I never thought it would come to this....

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I know the world went bananas long ago but, come on....

Mr Rubiales' mother is staging a hunger strike just because he's bang to rights and the Spanish Ministry of Sport and Culture is trying (correctly) to relieve him of his duties.

I'm sorry Mrs Rubiales but if it were me you are destined to lose a dangerous amount of weight. Get a grip woman and show some dignity. There are some things far more important than blind familial loyalty.
    The Kiss of Death.

Very good

Am I on the fence if I simultaneously think both sides in this have completely blown this out of proportion?

The kiss looked like not much to me, should he do it, no definitely not, did it look like the act of a predator or an idiot? Latter

The reaction to it seems like a massive over reaction to me

His counter reaction that he's the worlds biggest ever victim is just as good

Every player resigning, for the second time in the space of a few weeks after winning the world cup is just so absurd

Now the coach is getting sacked after winning the world cup whilst missing the 10+ starters/top players who jacked it in before it kicked off

Now Rubiales' mum has managed to nearly die of starvation in 3 days somehow

How does it get more ridiculous from here?