+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Education Secretary in “off mike” rant

Re: Education Secretary in “off mike” rant

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    The decision was taken when new information emerged. Obviously sat behind the keyboard you have far more information but in the real world this is how it works.

Given how partisan you are, maybe you'll believe it if it comes from the Welsh Govt?

https://www.gov.wales/reinforced-aut...ishments-wales

"No immediate concerns", schools in Anglesey to temporarily close (just before the start of term I hear you scream!!), Expect to have the full results in two weeks ("putting kiddies lives at risk until then!"shouts you!) "New evidence provided" (why didn't you know before screams Sludge!)

You just always present these things as simple issues with pantomime villains and don't ever seen to actually realise the complexities involved.

Or more likely you do, but you just ignore them to make endless party political points on the internet
    I give up, I no longer understand what point you’re trying to make. Not even the Government is trying to make out the system is working as well as you appear to think it is.

By the way, I said that Labour were partly responsible for Grenfell and they followed similar financial deregulation policies to the Tories that were at the heart of the 2008 crash - it’s funny, I make far less claims to be politically balanced than you, yet I probably am.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I give up, I no longer understand what point you’re trying to make. Not even the Government is trying to make out the system is working as well as you appear to think it is.

By the way, I said that Labour were partly responsible for Grenfell and they followed similar financial deregulation policies to the Tories that were at the heart of the 2008 crash - it’s funny, I make far less claims to be politically balanced than you, yet I probably am.
    I think to simplify it for us all, Tories=Great party doing a bang up job that shouldn't really come under critcism. Labour=bad party that will provide status quo or worse.

Despite several years of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Anyone who thinks otherwise can't think outside of party politics, just isn't on the same wavelength and can't see the bigger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    I think to simplify it for us all, Tories=Great party doing a bang up job that shouldn't really come under critcism. Labour=bad party that will provide status quo or worse.

Despite several years of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Anyone who thinks otherwise can't think outside of party politics, just isn't on the same wavelength and can't see the bigger picture.
    No. What im saying is that govts do tests on building safety. The point of any test is to get a result. Sometimes that result is negative.

Following the result, several schools closed as a precaution.

No child was hurt.

This is how things work.

German spies in world war one ......dirty rotten devious huns !

British spies ......salt of the earth chaps risking their lives for their country .......let's say nothing more about it .....tally ho !

No. What im saying is that govts do tests on building safety. The point of any test is to get a result. Sometimes that result is negative.

No child was hurt.

This is how things work.
    This is how someone who should really be working in the Conservative Party head office .......works

No child was hurt.

This is how things work.
    I was under the impression that an RAAC panel failing at a school in August that would've been classed as non-critical caused this to happen a few days before school started back.

What would be the minimum number of children needed to get hurt before you could possibly see any cause for criticism?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    This is how someone who should really be working in the Conservative Party head office .......works
    Zzzz

I was under the impression that an RAAC panel failing at a school in August that would've been classed as non-critical caused this to happen a few days before school started back.

What would be the minimum number of children needed to get hurt before you could possibly see any cause for criticism?
    No one got hurt. No one got hurt because the systems in place worked. You seem almost disappointed by that.

No one got hurt. No one got hurt because the systems in place worked. You seem almost disappointed by that.
    Did the RAAC panel failing at a school in August, that would've been classed as non-critical, cause this to happen a few days before school started back?

Sounds like noone got hurt through luck, not judgement to me.