+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attendance for the jacks game

Attendance for the jacks game

Just looking online on the seating plans .
    Ive seen theres around 500 available to purchase .
    A few left in the ninian stand level 4 .
    Anyone know if the upper ninian level 5 was available to buy , either way looks a healthy crowd
    for a saturday 19;45 KO .
    Which im still pinching myself is happening after years of 11 am starts

Re: Attendance for the jacks game

28000 ?

It was 28200+ in April so I guess it'll be something similar

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    It was 28200+ in April so I guess it'll be something similar
    That's pretty good to be fair

what is the real cap at Cc stadium?

I’m in Block 116 of the Ninian Stand.
    Still can’t believe it’s 7.45pm on a Saturday.

I wonder if the Jacks will start hurling seats at kids again.

Don't think the top tier has gone on sale yet, if it hasn't it must be close to going on sale, do well to sell out the entire stadium but it's a great effort. Club really needs to hope the players capitalise on the extra fans in.

Around 33000? Thou I'd imagine segregation of some kind would be put in place as it's the jacks

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post

Neither, I am interested to see how 7+ hours on the piss for a lot of people including the away end will translate atmosphere wise.

Pubs in Canton must be hedging their bets that it's their biggest day of the year combined with the RWC game a few hours before.

Your right about the rugby and the build up , especially hours of drinking in the sun , but I'm sure I've read they have huge restrictions and multiply ID checks throughout the day , I can't see them being allowed near pubs , it's a bubble for them

Having been in there a few times I wouldn’t mess with the family stand….

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Don't think the top tier has gone on sale yet, if it hasn't it must be close to going on sale, do well to sell out the entire stadium but it's a great effort. Club really needs to hope the players capitalise on the extra fans in.
    I want to buy a ticket, don’t really fancy the grandstand or 117 of the Ninian, when is the upper tier going to go on sale? What are they waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Stickler1927 View Post
    Around 33000? Thou I'd imagine segregation of some kind would be put in place as it's the jacks
    Just a wee bit eh

Ninian upper level 4 is on sale now

Considering they haven’t done that since the early-Nineties, I’d guess it’s unlikely.

Our lot managed to watch a game at Birmingham a couple of weeks ago without hurling missiles at the disabled section, so I guess things have moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Considering they haven’t done that since the early-Nineties, I’d guess it’s unlikely.

Our lot managed to watch a game at Birmingham a couple of weeks ago without hurling missiles at the disabled section, so I guess things have moved on.
    Do you think it will at least have an extra edge that has maybe disappeared over recent derbies?

I’ve not been to a South Wales Derby in years so couldn’t say one way or another how things have been.

Do you think it will at least have an extra edge that has maybe disappeared over recent derbies?

I’ve not been to a South Wales Derby in years so couldn’t say one way or another how things have been.
    The kick of time will give it an extra edge, certainly for the home fans. There’s going to be a few a bit ‘merry’ in the ground whereas, reading the Swansea fans’ restrictions, their lot may be a touch more sedate. What happens on the pitch will most probably liven them up though. I wonder how many City fans will start off the day at their normal Saturday match day time then when the day’s refreshments kick in they say f*ck the match and stay incapable in the pub rather than incapable in the ground Especially if it’s raining for the walk from Canton.

Just looking online on the seating plans .
    Ive seen theres around 500 available to purchase .
    A few left in the ninian stand level 4 .
    Anyone know if the upper ninian level 5 was available to buy , either way looks a healthy crowd
    for a saturday 19;45 KO .
    Which im still pinching myself is happening after years of 11 am starts
    Years?...I recall one

Ninian upper level 4 is on sale now
    Good, I should be back in the country, so count me in (for the red seats )

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I want to buy a ticket, don’t really fancy the grandstand or 117 of the Ninian, when is the upper tier going to go on sale? What are they waiting for?
    Yeah I don't understand why it isn't on sale. I know looking at sales on the club website and guessing how many have been sold isn't an exact science, but its showing 0 available seats all the way from the halfway line in the Grandstand right around to the away end

Your right about the rugby and the build up , especially hours of drinking in the sun , but I'm sure I've read they have huge restrictions and multiply ID checks throughout the day , I can't see them being allowed near pubs , it's a bubble for them
    There are plenty of pubs in Swansea.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    There are plenty of pubs in Swansea.
    It's still a bubble trip for their fans, no chance you're getting on those coaches pissed

I read that they'll be leaving Swansea at 3? If that's true then that's a long time to sober up even if they had had a few drinks before getting on the coach

Your bang on city123 , the restrictions they have this game will be enforced on us , any hassle a week sat will be more than likely our fans after 8 hours swilling

No it's been 11 am or 12 midday for years , only recently have we earned a 3pm that's why this
    1945 is pure madness but for sky

No it's been 11 am or 12 midday for years , only recently have we earned a 3pm that's why this 1945 is pure madness but for sky
    The last five home games v the Jacks excluding the game that was played behind closed doors:

2010: 1:00pm
    2013: 4:00pm
    2020: Midday
    2022: 3:00pm
    2023: 3:00pm