+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Build up for Derby game needs to change

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Build up for Derby game needs to change

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    ? Ali didn’t play paedophile songs before Swansea games, in fact I don’t think we played them very often during his ‘reign’. But then again you just don’t get it, do you.
    You can't have it both ways Parker - I agree the paedo song is bad taste but I suppose it's okay to call them gypo’s in your book, for me that's just a different branch of the same tree.

Re: Build up for Derby game needs to change

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    You can't have it both ways Parker - I agree the paedo song is bad taste but I suppose it's okay to call them gypo’s in your book, for me that's just a different branch of the same tree.
    You still don’t get it, I’m all for our lot being moved to the Grange End, our spiritual home, all for banter, all for rivalry. I just think anti English songs are daft and anti Swansea songs when we’re not even playing them are plain stupid. Support the City I maintain, get the atmosphere going with pro Cardiff songs, actually get a bit of originality going. Other clubs have fans who think up and get new ditties going, our youngsters are permanently on repeat. We’ve, at away games, tried to get Oh When The Blues Go Marching In going but, unfortunately, when others latch on it becomes Oh England Is……. I despair!!