Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
You still don’t get it, I’m all for our lot being moved to the Grange End, our spiritual home, all for banter, all for rivalry. I just think anti English songs are daft and anti Swansea songs when we’re not even playing them are plain stupid. Support the City I maintain, get the atmosphere going with pro Cardiff songs, actually get a bit of originality going. Other clubs have fans who think up and get new ditties going, our youngsters are permanently on repeat. We’ve, at away games, tried to get Oh When The Blues Go Marching In going but, unfortunately, when others latch on it becomes Oh England Is……. I despair!!
I hear you Parker and agree with some of your thoughts - QPR sing anti- Chelsea & Cardiff songs every week it's part of their History so just because we’re not playing our rivals don't mean we shouldn't sing our songs…and the Anti - English stuff well maybe you should be directing that more towards the FAW than our Cardiff youth….and just like the hooligan day’s - we are where we are.
Never underestimated the power of youth