+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunderland Tickets

Sunderland Tickets

Just bought two at £32 each and for some reason £2.00 booking fee per ticket

Not exactly cheap considering the distance is it.

Re: Sunderland Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Just bought two at £32 each and for some reason £2.00 booking fee per ticket

Not exactly cheap considering the distance is it.
    You’re forgetting, it’s double time on a Sunday!

Pretty hefty pricing i reckon. Even OAP and under 18s are pricy. I thought Sunderland were better than that. Blackburn 3 days later on the other hand is much much cheaper. Was hoping to take a coach to both. But it looks like Blackburn will be the only one with enough numbers. Maybe a couple of 8 seaters to Sunderland instead.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Pretty hefty pricing i reckon. Even OAP and under 18s are pricy. I thought Sunderland were better than that. Blackburn 3 days later on the other hand is much much cheaper. Was hoping to take a coach to both. But it looks like Blackburn will be the only one with enough numbers. Maybe a couple of 8 seaters to Sunderland instead.
    Spedger
    I have always found it strange that big clubs in relatively poor areas like Sunderland , Sheffield Weds etc rip off both home and away fans

The booking fee is more annoying if I’m honest £2.00 per order would probably be ok , but per ticket is a rip off.

Sludge , you are right with the working class clubs and what they charge ,scandalous really.

Sludge , you are right with the working class clubs and what they charge ,scandalous really.
    What's a 'working class club'? That's a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    What's a 'working class club'? That's a new one.

Wine bar with no wine , like 'The Clansman' in Still Game.

We got some good history with Sunderland fans .

The booking fee is more annoying if I’m honest £2.00 per order would probably be ok , but per ticket is a rip off.

Maybe it's because most of them are ex Premier league ?

Still think they are there , with the fancy Dan's?

Newcastle are bloody pricey too

And Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Maybe it's because most of them are ex Premier league ?

Still think they are there , with the fancy Dan's?

Newcastle are bloody pricey too

And Leeds
    Fecking Tory clubs

What was the reasoning for moving it to a Sunday?

Think supporters who are buying tickets for that game are entitled to an explanation about that individual booking fee in particular- I think the whole concept of booking fees stinks, but I suppose they’d just lump it on the price of the ticket if they were prevented from charging them - individual booking fees is taking the piss though.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Think supporters who are buying tickets for that game are entitled to an explanation about that individual booking fee in particular- I think the whole concept of booking fees stinks, but I suppose they’d just lump it on the price of the ticket if they were prevented from charging them - individual booking fees is taking the piss though.
    City are as bad as anyone. £2 per ticket. No way round it at all.

Can walk to the club and pay in cash and it's still an extra £2. It's a ridiculous rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    City are as bad as anyone. £2 per ticket. No way round it at all.

Can walk to the club and pay in cash and it's still an extra £2. It's a ridiculous rip off.
    And folk buy shite beer and pie at these games for a eight quid, now that's a rip off ffs

Tickets are currently only available to season ticket holders and members. Is that likely to change nearer to the date of the game?