+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 0 SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Ollie Fkin Tanner... could have some player on our hands.

Was at the Milan derby earlier tonight which was a brilliant game then get back in time to watch us boss the Jacks around for the last 50 minutes of a derby. What a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Completely controlled 2nd-half. Great win. Swansea were awful.
    Even when we have won before I don’t remember us destroying them like that in recent times.

That was some second half.....Ramsey, Tanner, Collins outstanding. One thing also that pleased me...we didn't sit back....we didn't try and run out time by going to the corner flag.....well done team.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    lots of stress about meite he had the keeper pulling 2 great saves

yes he has his faults, so did ojo and he got picked and picked and picked

thing is about meite may not have all the atributes but he tried tonight fair doos to him
    I’d take Meite over Ojo every time.

What a masterclass from Ramsey, and what an impact from Tanner. Glad Bulut didn’t go defensive at 1-0,I think he got it spot on tonight. And he must’ve said the right things at half times, cos that was some second half.

I wanna see Panzo instead of Goutas.

Could be a big turning point of the season, because we haven’t been far off it, unlucky we haven’t got more points imo

Meite is doing everything well right now except score, if he gets a goal and that settles him inand he can stay healthy think he'll be a very good signing for us. Seems to be a good outlet and understands how Bulut wants him to play.

He's not even on the same planet as Ojo IMO.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 0 SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Think Tanner might go back to being an impact sub for now. He's done that well a few times this season. Could be good seeing him running at a tiring jacks defence.
    😊

Ramsey was outstanding, incredible energy levels , a lot of pressure on him to perform and he was a class above everyone else on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Meite is doing everything well right now except score, if he gets a goal and that settles him inand he can stay healthy think he'll be a very good signing for us. Seems to be a good outlet and understands how Bulut wants him to play.

He's not even on the same planet as Ojo IMO.
    He's definitely no Ojo, thank God

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    ummm 2-0.... Tanner been superb...what a talent.
    Was really hoping he’d get on….looks the part…..

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Tanner deserves the plaudits but Ramsey was by far the best player on the pitch and by some distance.
    I think both Collins and Siopis might be in the mix too, and, fair play, McGuiness had a great game. I don't think I'd single anyone out tonight.......well, except Ollie Tanner 😍

season starts here

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Ramsey was outstanding, incredible energy levels , a lot of pressure on him to perform and he was a class above everyone else on the pitch
    I think we had at least three or four players entitled to that plaudit and not just Ramsey. Siopis and Collins were outstanding, and Tanner was star quality!

What a win. Can't remember the last time we bullied them so much in the middle of the park.

Ramsey, Siopis, Collins and McGuinness were outstanding. And Tanner is something special.

Jay’s sticking it to the Jacks on Sky. Quite rightly. I thought they were terrible until the game had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I think we had at least three or four players entitled to that plaudit and not just Ramsey. Siopis and Collins were outstanding, and Tanner was star quality!
    Spot on

Jay’s sticking it to the Jacks on Sky. Quite rightly. I thought they were terrible until the game had gone.
    He did, to be fair though that’s as weak a swansea effort I’ve seen in 20 years….no fire, no style no nothing

I'm not sure if he's fit and not wishing to take anything away from a brilliant performance, but anyone agree, O'Dowda in for Grant?

International

Meite was brilliant and Grant played well too!

Tanner and Rmsey men of the Match and their keeper was very good and stopped us from stuffing them five-nil.

International

I'm not sure if he's fit and not wishing to take anything away from a brilliant performance, but anyone agree, O'Dowda in for Grant?
    Probably but Grant played well.

International

Yes he was smiling and loving it, Ash crying it wasn't a penalty outside the box, shut up you tart a penalty all day long they couldn't live with Tanner

Lets be honest , they are a terrible side and we aren't that great either, we deserved to win yes, but they were dog shite

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Probably but Grant played well.
    Maybe, but I think O'Dowda could have done a lot better.

I agree. I thought he worked his socks off but maybe he’d be better from the bench. O’Dowda is quality.

I’d also change Goutas for Panzo.

Some big performances tonight and a lot to be optimistic about. The midfield looks best we’ve had for years, really like Siopos. Maguinness was a rock, Ramsey is one of the best in the league and Collins was class tonight. We’ve got a gem in Tanner. I’m feeling positive.

International

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Lets be honest , they are a terrible side and we aren't that great either, we deserved to win yes, but they were dog shite
    They are going down, they didn't really have a shot, their keeper saving them from a five nil.

They will sack the manager soon, and that will have killed off half their fans, great slow trip home with a hangover headache and feeling gutted because they lost their cup final brilliant, I hope their buses all break down and they get held up even longer

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    You're completely detracting from a solid performance from us.