+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Net Zero....

First Team

Re: Net Zero....

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Some in his party. Because parties are always absolutely united on things.

Are you feeble minded?

Welcome back btw!
    I think we know I'm not feeble-minded. The jury is out in your case.

You cannot possibly defend Sunak on this. Humanity is facing an existential crisis and he only cares about winning an election. He's just a venal twat.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Why would the PM delay the implementation of the current policy in place if we are currently in a “climate emergency “

Surely regardless of cost etc the policy should not be delayed due to the seriousness.

King Charles preaches on the religion again yesterday and after his speech jumps on a private jet for another engagement in France the disciples insisting he cannot travel by Sleazy Jet.

I suppose it isn't that important.

Suited up Green Tee shirt man, bollox to 1,000's and 1,000's of his citizens getting mullered by the Russians giving a lecture on climate change, fair play he has some front

Do as I say !!! and they do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post

You cannot possibly defend Sunak on this. Humanity is facing an existential crisis and he only cares about winning an election. He's just a venal twat.
    I am sure there is a diversity of opinion on your state of mind old bean!

It's less defending him. More pointing out that it's a fairly common political move based on benefits and costs.

Reaching net zero will be very expensive. It has to be done in a sustainable manner esp when there are millions struggling to afford to live.

And as I mentioned, I think you have seen, and will see more speeches like this, particularly in the West and from govts across the spectrum.

I am sure there is a diversity of opinion on your state of mind old bean!

It's less defending him. More pointing out that it's a fairly common political move based on benefits and costs.

Reaching net zero will be very expensive. It has to be done in a sustainable manner esp when there are millions struggling to afford to live.

And as I mentioned, I think you have seen, and will see more speeches like this, particularly in the West and from govts across the spectrum.
    He's a tory liar

If this was anyone else you would be all over them like herpes

You fool nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    King Charles preaches on the religion again yesterday and after his speech jumps on a private jet for another engagement in France the disciples insisting he cannot travel by Sleazy Jet.

I suppose it isn't that important.

Suited up Green Tee shirt man, bollox to 1,000's and 1,000's of his citizens getting mullered by the Russians giving a lecture on climate change, fair play he has some front

Do as I say !!! and they do!!!
    its a big club and you ain't in it

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    its a big club and you ain't in it
    Home grown ants for starters
    Crickets main course
    Beetle juice to wash it down

I think you’re exaggerating slightly, if it was that much of a crisis we would bad all Chinese goods , not push back on current environmental policies, cease the environmental disaster in Ukraine, ( not promote and prolong the conflict) same goes for Yemen etc.

I suppose you will always get the extremist reaction from some.

Home grown ants for starters
    Crickets main course
    Beetle juice to wash it down
    It’s a cost of living policy, not a cost of living crisis , we had three years of free handouts when the economy was paused , this is the result, it was always going to happen.

First Team

I think you’re exaggerating slightly, if it was that much of a crisis we would bad all Chinese goods , not push back on current environmental policies, cease the environmental disaster in Ukraine, ( not promote and prolong the conflict) same goes for Yemen etc.

I suppose you will always get the extremist reaction from some.
    LOM, Heathblue, James Wales and yourself are all identities of the same multi.

I am glad old king Charles walked past Mick Jagger as he's a complete cctt

Silly old ponce was probably preening himself for hours getting ready for that nonsense

LOM, Heathblue, James Wales and yourself are all identities of the same multi.
    Cool story bro

Cool story bro
    AZ must have still been at the top of the fallopian tubes when i 1st started engaging with this MB and since it has been via registration I've only ever used two posting names. unlike the spineless name callers, I've never hidden my identity.

First Team

AZ must have still been at the top of the fallopian tubes when i 1st started engaging with this MB and since it has been via registration I've only ever used two posting names. unlike the spineless name callers, I've never hidden my identity.
    I note your grammar and typing haven't improved. You may as well all be the same person - you all have nutjob views.

I note your grammar and typing haven't improved. You may as well all be the same person - you all have nutjob views.
    300,000 plus people must be nut jobs then bro 😎

I’d stay well clear of these nut jobs if I was you and put them on ignore , saves you the hassle

I'm sure most of us would rather have Heathblues grammar rather than your absolutely shocking social skills!

Nonetheless, I'll bite. What nutjob views have I expressed here? (Other than daring to have a moderately different opinion to the Father the Son and the Holy AZ, which is how you seem to see yourself)

I merely offered an explanation of what he's doing politically and illustrated it with an example from France - oh, and here's one from Germany too, to further back up my point.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/will-germany-be-the-first-to-ditch-its-net-zero-commitments/

Unfortunately govts across the west are rowing back on the pace of environmental change and that's the reality. You can label someone a nutjob for citing articles that refer to the UK, French and German govts if you want, but it's a pretty ironic exercise to engage in.

Calling someone a nut job after bending over for your 5th booster, fair play that takes some bollox

I did watch it. And I appreciate it's a political speech, but every political speech presents such ideas and suggests their party is the one to solve that issue.

The bigger picture here is that many western nations are realising the cost of net zero and realising that it needs to be delivered in a politically and economically sustainably manner also.

That's the bigger picture. Macron have a not dissimilar speech a couple of months ago.

https://www.france24.com/en/environm...rialise-france

Defending Sunak with his imaginary meat tax and his seven rubbish bags stuff

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Defending Sunak with his imaginary meat tax and his seven rubbish bags stuff
    You've missed the point by a greater margin than western nations are gonna miss net zero targets, Bobsy..

I'm sure most of us would rather have Heathblues grammar rather than your absolutely shocking social skills!

Nonetheless, I'll bite. What nutjob views have I expressed here? (Other than daring to have a moderately different opinion to the Father the Son and the Holy AZ, which is how you seem to see yourself)

I merely offered an explanation of what he's doing politically and illustrated it with an example from France - oh, and here's one from Germany too, to further back up my point.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...o-commitments/

Unfortunately govts across the west are rowing back on the pace of environmental change and that's the reality. You can label someone a nutjob for citing articles that refer to the UK, French and German govts if you want, but it's a pretty ironic exercise to engage in.
    No need for grammar welding pipes together. you are wasting your time with them, guardian and BBC else your potty I just like to annoy them, they just cannot resist the macho name calls bashing one off whilst pressing send, that told him !!! I've listened to over 40 years of climate fear and am just at the point of turning whatever news source it is and just muttering FACK off that ship has sailed, flar earth, round earth, rectangular earth, its all based on models and theory, I prefer my own theory and models, if the government tells me it's good for me, then it's bad for me, its that simple, I'm on my phone in the kitchen with fat fingers so if the spelling and grammar is shit then those who worry about fine I couldn't give a ****.

If the government tells me it's good for me, then it's bad for me
    Sunak with a big u turn today for the better ��
    Heathblue is short circuiting

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Heathblue is short circuiting
    I think that was the "I just like to annoy them bit"

Usually gets the Cowbridge Tory going off on one.

You've missed the point by a greater margin than western nations are gonna miss net zero targets, Bobsy..
    Missed the point . What I saw was the self styled Mr Reasonable yet again making himself look ridiculous by defending the indefensible.

I think that was the "I just like to annoy them bit"

Usually gets the Cowbridge Tory going off on one.
    When you had your brain problems

Did you listen to the medical people or listen to nutters ?

No need for grammar welding pipes together. you are wasting your time with them, guardian and BBC else your potty I just like to annoy them, they just cannot resist the macho name calls bashing one off whilst pressing send, that told him !!! I've listened to over 40 years of climate fear and am just at the point of turning whatever news source it is and just muttering FACK off that ship has sailed, flar earth, round earth, rectangular earth, its all based on models and theory, I prefer my own theory and models, if the government tells me it's good for me, then it's bad for me, its that simple, I'm on my phone in the kitchen with fat fingers so if the spelling and grammar is shit then those who worry about fine I couldn't give a ****.
    You are doing a very good impression of someone who tunes into GB News or Talk TV