Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
I'm sure most of us would rather have Heathblues grammar rather than your absolutely shocking social skills!

Nonetheless, I'll bite. What nutjob views have I expressed here? (Other than daring to have a moderately different opinion to the Father the Son and the Holy AZ, which is how you seem to see yourself)

I merely offered an explanation of what he's doing politically and illustrated it with an example from France - oh, and here's one from Germany too, to further back up my point.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...o-commitments/

Unfortunately govts across the west are rowing back on the pace of environmental change and that's the reality. You can label someone a nutjob for citing articles that refer to the UK, French and German govts if you want, but it's a pretty ironic exercise to engage in.
The comment wasn't directed at you. Are you and Heathblue one and the same then? Thank feck for that - one less crazy.

You're clueless on Sunak's motivation. I think you're doing your standard Tory-light BS. And you know it.

If you want "social skills" on an internet message board full of batshit crazies, you'll be wanting a very long time.

Go and play with your kids.