+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Net Zero....

Net Zero....

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...acob-rees-mogg

well...good luck to all you in the valleys especially..........and don't respond with the fact this is in the Express.....it is also many places elsewhere...it is FACT...

Re: Net Zero....

This should be a good'n, off out for a bite to eat and a couple of pints, will check back later to see how the climate religion brigade are doing

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...acob-rees-mogg

well...good luck to all you in the valleys especially..........and don't respond with the fact this is in the Express.....it is also many places elsewhere...it is FACT...
    Can you imagine yourself being on the wrong side of an argument with Lee Anderson just because you swallowed any pony from the Express and GB News?

https://fullfact.org/law/energy-bill...inal-offences/

“Lovers of freedom”

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    This should be a good'n, off out for a bite to eat and a couple of pints, will check back later to see how the climate religion brigade are doing
    You think the earth is flat and that the sun isn't centre of the solar system so I'd keep quiet if I were you.

Remember when they say man made climate change doesn't exist, these are the sorts of people who say it.

Not a single one can answer this, they will deflect, rant about how they know more about triple glazing (actually happened), say they know the answer but won't actually say for whatever reason.

What do Scientists say is the physical process behind climate change and what about that process do they disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    You think the earth is flat and that the sun isn't centre of the solar system so I'd keep quiet if I were you.

Remember when they say man made climate change doesn't exist, these are the sorts of people who say it.

Not a single one can answer this, they will deflect, rant about how they know more about triple glazing (actually happened), say they know the answer but won't actually say for whatever reason.

What do Scientists say is the physical process behind climate change and what about that process do they disagree with?
    I have never said. I think the Earth is flat, you appear to be attributing this for me.
    I think climate change is BS you can quote me on this : 👍

bottled gas has become too expensive in most parts of africa [ production hasn't gone down more money in europe] so to cook the locals use charcoal [ chopped down trees] we are the white savours , how?

Your party trick it becoming a bit tired now mate , give it up FFS

Any ideas to when they are decarbonising the National Grid ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Your party trick it becoming a bit tired now mate , give it up FFS

Any ideas to when they are decarbonising the National Grid ?
    I am shocked you won't answer it, going to tell me about triple glazing again or about how you know the answer but won't tell anyone.

I have never said. I think the Earth is flat, you appear to be attributing this for me.
    I think climate change is BS you can quote me on this : ��
    Is the Earth a sphere? Is the sun in the centre of the solar system?

Bet you can't answer.

I am shocked you won't answer it, going to tell me about triple glazing again or about how you know the answer but won't tell anyone.
    Why don’t you reveal your party trick so we can finally close the door on the issue, and as an aside triple glazing is only beneficial if the rest of the house is energy efficient with the latest technology , which I doubt you could afford.

The environment agenda is only in play when governments can profit from it. Once a better source of revenue comes along, then they will pivot into something else. ULEZ an example. If you have an Aston Martin you can drive it as long as you pay.

Keep doing your bit though with your newly installed cavity wall insulation

What a whopper.

Sunak with a big u turn today for the better 👍

It won't make much difference to most car manufacturers who are already switching to electric car production in readiness for 2030. Sunak though, I think, will use it to buy himself more time to get the charging network to a satisfactory level.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    It won't make much difference to most car manufacturers who are already switching to electric car production in readiness for 2030. Sunak though, I think, will use it to buy himself more time to get the charging network to a satisfactory level.
    Not just cars, Gas boilers given an extension of life, more time to develop efficient smaller heat pumps

Top speech made a lot of sense

Sunak with a big u turn today for the better ��
    another WEF puppet take it with a pinch of salt

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    another WEF puppet take it with a pinch of salt
    The majority are, Rishi is currently Donald Ducked and in for a thrashing at the next election, its a major throw of the dice to retain power, I'd like to see Starmer say he'll reverse what Sunak did today meaning the next election would be an interesting yardstick for how the country really feels about Net Zero, virtue signalling on social media or the pound in the pocket. Who wins ? my car is up for renewal next month any slight doubt is removed, my next one will be hydrocarbon powered.

Scrapping the tax on eating meat and mandatory car sharing are very important too, oh wait they didn't exist in the first place.

That was the biggest load of rambling nonsense I've ever heard and I listened to a lot of speeches by Boris Johnson so that is saying something.

This whole charade is nothing more than a spin doctors last roll of the dice, pure desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Top speech made a lot of sense
    Didn't hear his speech only the take aways on the news channels, time for SIR Keir to make the next election a referendum on net zero 👍has he got the bollox to do it ?.

Sunak’s good and clever speech managed to box in his predecessors i.e. Boris / May /Cameron / Labour the quote below was perfect :

“ climate change committee has rightly said you don’t reach net zero just by wishing it, but that’s what previous governments have done, both Labour and Conservative.

folk have very little money the Petrol / diesel car ban kills them great it now put back
    YEY Transition to heat pumps switch will be forced only when buying a new boiler, and from 2035.
    yey Boiler upgrade scheme grant upped to £7,500.
    yey Property energy efficiency requirements scrapped.
    yey Future 7-bin requirement scrapped.
    yey No new flight tax.
    yey No ban on oil and gas in the North Sea.
    Yey no ban on onshore wind is being lifted.

Rishi’s next best quote : “I care about reaching Net Zero by 2050 but on the current path, we risk losing the consent of British people.

My Quote :
    Net Zero is a better off persons go to , you cant shove people into something you must take them with you . Poorer folk will not be able to buying 14K heat pumps , top end cars , they relay on hand me downs cars from the better off .

Zelenski must have been “instructed” to chat about the environment , whilst prolonging the military industrial complex

https://x.com/calvinrobinson/status/...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

IMG_4218.jpg

First Team

I think climate change is BS you can quote me on this : 👍
    Just out of curiosity, what facts about human-induced climate change do you find troubling? If you need a reference to wrestle with in formulating your thoughts try: https://www.ipcc.ch/report/sixth-ass...-report-cycle/

I quote from the summary document:

"Human activities, principally through emissions of greenhouse gases, have unequivocally
    caused global warming, with global surface temperature reaching 1.1°C above 1850-1900
    in 2011-2020. Global greenhouse gas emissions have continued to increase, with unequal
    historical and ongoing contributions arising from unsustainable energy use, land use and
    land-use change, lifestyles and patterns of consumption and production across regions,
    between and within countries, and among individuals."

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sunak’s good and clever speech managed to box in his predecessors i.e. Boris / May /Cameron / Labour the quote below was perfect :

“ climate change committee has rightly said you don’t reach net zero just by wishing it, but that’s what previous governments have done, both Labour and Conservative.

folk have very little money the Petrol / diesel car ban kills them great it now put back
    YEY Transition to heat pumps switch will be forced only when buying a new boiler, and from 2035.
    yey Boiler upgrade scheme grant upped to £7,500.
    yey Property energy efficiency requirements scrapped.
    yey Future 7-bin requirement scrapped.
    yey No new flight tax.
    yey No ban on oil and gas in the North Sea.
    Yey no ban on onshore wind is being lifted.

Rishi’s next best quote : “I care about reaching Net Zero by 2050 but on the current path, we risk losing the consent of British people.

My Quote :
    Net Zero is a better off persons go to , you cant shove people into something you must take them with you . Poorer folk will not be able to buying 14K heat pumps , top end cars , they relay on hand me downs cars from the better off .
    Basically, people like you are the reason humanity is ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what facts about human-induced climate change do you find troubling? If you need a reference to wrestle with in formulating your thoughts try: https://www.ipcc.ch/report/sixth-ass...-report-cycle/

I quote from the summary document:

"Human activities, principally through emissions of greenhouse gases, have unequivocally
    caused global warming, with global surface temperature reaching 1.1°C above 1850-1900
    in 2011-2020. Global greenhouse gas emissions have continued to increase, with unequal
    historical and ongoing contributions arising from unsustainable energy use, land use and
    land-use change, lifestyles and patterns of consumption and production across regions,
    between and within countries, and among individuals."
    The whole shebang, one big grift, follow the money, I've seen, that reference previously. It's shite, cheers

First Team

The whole shebang, one big grift, follow the money, I've seen, that reference previously. It's shite, cheers
    Next time you visit Earth maybe you could brush up on your grammar.