+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Net Zero....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Net Zero....

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    you're being a silly billy now incidentally the medical people whilst being brilliant did initially diagnose me incorrectly!!, I was three days away from a brain operation of which i had to agree to a disclaimer if it went pear shaped and i didn't wake up, it was the radiologist who twigged the incorrect diagnosis.
    No I am searching for your MO

The radiologist , a highly trained medical professional found out that it wasn't a brain tumour ......and thank feck for that

So you believed a highly trained medical professional in this respect but are part of the Beverly Hillbillies crew when it comes to covid and climate change ?

If I want my car serviced I go to a garage and if a scientist and in the case of climate change almost every scientist out there says this is bad fecking news I tend to side with them not the bloke who fixes my car and thinks its all a conspiracy

As you were

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    No I am searching for your MO

The radiologist , a highly trained medical professional found out that it wasn't a brain tumour ......and thank feck for that

So you believed a highly trained medical professional in this respect but are part of the Beverly Hillbillies crew when it comes to covid and climate change ?

If I want my car serviced I go to a garage and if a scientist and in the case of climate change almost every scientist out there says this is bad fecking news I tend to side with them not the bloke who fixes my car and thinks its all a conspiracy

As you were
    This is an easy one

After numerous MRI & CT scans, I and my family were shown a mass in my brain on a PC, in colour in the reception area of the ward. It was the 'O' **** moment, how long do I have.

Covid, this is the illness which, for many you have to told you have it using a test that wasn't by the words of its inventor for this illness and was amplified above the recommended cycle range for its intended use.

Johnson and his cronies then went on TV every night (I was as keen to listen) to scare the b'Jesus out of the population with the number of cases and then the death count. 30,000 plus p/a, FLU related deaths disappeared, and from memory I'm not checking, around the same amount of COVID deaths are recorded, it also became knowledge that if you fell out of a plane but tested positive using an inappropriate test whilst lying dead on the ground, that you didn't die from the fall from 30,000 feet but from Covid, this was being repeated in lockstep throughout the world.
    Ivy league and world published peer reviewed doctors who went against the narrative were censored and shut down, the 1st Doctor who caught my attention was Vernon Coleman, years ago he was the BBC's Hillary Jones the go to guy when the beeb wanted an opinion, when he started his old man in a chair series he was immediately jumped on and his reputation trashed on Wiki, you only have to use the way back machine, he was, and before the American superstar doctors, the 1st to call out the potential injuries that some would be facing because of taking an experimental Vaccine, a vaccine that could only be licenced in an emergency if no other treatment was available, Coleman also expressed outrage at the use of Ventilators, Remdesivir as treatments and has since been vindicated, he was the 1st to warn of Myocarditis and Pericarditis and again has been vindicated, i know nothing about these illnesses but he does so it was worth a read, but what really caught my eye was that he was also predicting auto immune problems and specifically named, "Guillain Barre Syndrome" which is something I had and was more frightening due to me being only 22 and having just had our 1st child) than the brain Injury, obviously Coleman lost his YouTube channel Brand New tube kept him going for a few months but even they ended up censoring him, it was only after Coleman that the American boys Malone, McCullough and a few others came onto my radar but being American, always making a buck seems to be the most important criteria so whilst their credentials are impeccable, McCullough being one of the most peer reviewed doctors in the world I couldn't go all in with these guys, by chance I then came across an interview on the highwire by Del Bigtree with Geert van den Bossche, again a no one to me at the time but a short bit of research will tell you he knows his shit and was considered a world leading expert in his field, and he was adamant that you do not mass vaccinate during a pandemic, just consider world leading experts are warning about blood clots, I have a major blood clot and probably always will have so i was looking for every bit of info i could get, Johnson and his team every night on the box and other experts online, my local doctor was very hesitant in any recommendation, 2.5 years ago I was approached by the medical profession to ask if I would be a case for an article in the British Medical Journal and agreed but I used this contact for advice of Vaccination again, no recommendation, (incidentally via this publication I have obtained my Brain scans, some on here have seen them, whilst this is going on I then frequently read on social media not deliberately but just how it threads, ***** like Piers Morgan basically saying that I’m murdering your granny and should be locked up with all human rights removed, faced with losing my job and thus the ability to support myself and family if the gestapo got their way, during all this bollox we had the mask debate, I’m not going there, the hydroxychloroquine, chlorine dioxide and ivermectin debacle, again not going there it’s all he said she said and you’ll be on the side of your confirmation bias. My confirmation bias is that it was a manufactured pandemic and slowly its being dripped out that it was but it’s no point arguing over this as time will tell.
    So, you see, I do not consider my views of the Beverly Hillbillies crew, my views are considered of my life journey and personal circumstances, we all have different circumstances and journeys and act accordingly.

Climate, world in lock step, my 1st car was a brown Mini, (MRW 752F) I even changed the rear sub-frame on this car, on blocks outside my Grans house!!! I used to clean this car with oxalic acid because of the “ACID RAIN” and ever since have had to put up with climate fanatics telling me the world is doomed in 10 years, guess what ?, we are still here 40 years on so yes, that’s it, no more on this rubbish, if it pacifies you, I did say that my next car was going to be the most pollutive diesel I could get, however, I did go into the dealers yesterday and asked him to price me up a hybrid so I might go with this option, doing my bit see butt, Charlie swans around in his private jet lecturing, I’m considering an extra 10K to do my bit for the planet.

I shit post on here deliberately to annoy the Climate experts on Monday to become Medical experts on Tuesday to become Air crash investigator experts on Wednesday and so on, they get so wrapped in their anger I’m sure Dookies going to fall off the edge of the ice wall around the edge of the earth such is his outrage and demand that I agree with his theory of the earth.

A special mention for AZ, I’m on my PC, a review has given me 100% for grammar and spelling, so if there is a problem have a word with Mr. Gates.

Being on the PC and reading the above rubbish back to myself, their is an error which i have not corrected, so I'll be emailing Billy boy!!!

AZ.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    This is an easy one

After numerous MRI & CT scans, I and my family were shown a mass in my brain on a PC, in colour in the reception area of the ward. It was the 'O' **** moment, how long do I have.

Covid, this is the illness which, for many you have to told you have it using a test that wasn't by the words of its inventor for this illness and was amplified above the recommended cycle range for its intended use.

Johnson and his cronies then went on TV every night (I was as keen to listen) to scare the b'Jesus out of the population with the number of cases and then the death count. 30,000 plus p/a, FLU related deaths disappeared, and from memory I'm not checking, around the same amount of COVID deaths are recorded, it also became knowledge that if you fell out of a plane but tested positive using an inappropriate test whilst lying dead on the ground, that you didn't die from the fall from 30,000 feet but from Covid, this was being repeated in lockstep throughout the world.
    Ivy league and world published peer reviewed doctors who went against the narrative were censored and shut down, the 1st Doctor who caught my attention was Vernon Coleman, years ago he was the BBC's Hillary Jones the go to guy when the beeb wanted an opinion, when he started his old man in a chair series he was immediately jumped on and his reputation trashed on Wiki, you only have to use the way back machine, he was, and before the American superstar doctors, the 1st to call out the potential injuries that some would be facing because of taking an experimental Vaccine, a vaccine that could only be licenced in an emergency if no other treatment was available, Coleman also expressed outrage at the use of Ventilators, Remdesivir as treatments and has since been vindicated, he was the 1st to warn of Myocarditis and Pericarditis and again has been vindicated, i know nothing about these illnesses but he does so it was worth a read, but what really caught my eye was that he was also predicting auto immune problems and specifically named, "Guillain Barre Syndrome" which is something I had and was more frightening due to me being only 22 and having just had our 1st child) than the brain Injury, obviously Coleman lost his YouTube channel Brand New tube kept him going for a few months but even they ended up censoring him, it was only after Coleman that the American boys Malone, McCullough and a few others came onto my radar but being American, always making a buck seems to be the most important criteria so whilst their credentials are impeccable, McCullough being one of the most peer reviewed doctors in the world I couldn't go all in with these guys, by chance I then came across an interview on the highwire by Del Bigtree with Geert van den Bossche, again a no one to me at the time but a short bit of research will tell you he knows his shit and was considered a world leading expert in his field, and he was adamant that you do not mass vaccinate during a pandemic, just consider world leading experts are warning about blood clots, I have a major blood clot and probably always will have so i was looking for every bit of info i could get, Johnson and his team every night on the box and other experts online, my local doctor was very hesitant in any recommendation, 2.5 years ago I was approached by the medical profession to ask if I would be a case for an article in the British Medical Journal and agreed but I used this contact for advice of Vaccination again, no recommendation, (incidentally via this publication I have obtained my Brain scans, some on here have seen them, whilst this is going on I then frequently read on social media not deliberately but just how it threads, ***** like Piers Morgan basically saying that I’m murdering your granny and should be locked up with all human rights removed, faced with losing my job and thus the ability to support myself and family if the gestapo got their way, during all this bollox we had the mask debate, I’m not going there, the hydroxychloroquine, chlorine dioxide and ivermectin debacle, again not going there it’s all he said she said and you’ll be on the side of your confirmation bias. My confirmation bias is that it was a manufactured pandemic and slowly its being dripped out that it was but it’s no point arguing over this as time will tell.
    So, you see, I do not consider my views of the Beverly Hillbillies crew, my views are considered of my life journey and personal circumstances, we all have different circumstances and journeys and act accordingly.

Climate, world in lock step, my 1st car was a brown Mini, (MRW 752F) I even changed the rear sub-frame on this car, on blocks outside my Grans house!!! I used to clean this car with oxalic acid because of the “ACID RAIN” and ever since have had to put up with climate fanatics telling me the world is doomed in 10 years, guess what ?, we are still here 40 years on so yes, that’s it, no more on this rubbish, if it pacifies you, I did say that my next car was going to be the most pollutive diesel I could get, however, I did go into the dealers yesterday and asked him to price me up a hybrid so I might go with this option, doing my bit see butt, Charlie swans around in his private jet lecturing, I’m considering an extra 10K to do my bit for the planet.

I shit post on here deliberately to annoy the Climate experts on Monday to become Medical experts on Tuesday to become Air crash investigator experts on Wednesday and so on, they get so wrapped in their anger I’m sure Dookies going to fall off the edge of the ice wall around the edge of the earth such is his outrage and demand that I agree with his theory of the earth.

A special mention for AZ, I’m on my PC, a review has given me 100% for grammar and spelling, so if there is a problem have a word with Mr. Gates.

Being on the PC and reading the above rubbish back to myself, their is an error which i have not corrected, so I'll be emailing Billy boy!!!

AZ.jpg
    Vernon Coleman is a celebrity doctor 😷

Avoid

I side with science