+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Today. Who's feeling positive ? Not down west it seems..

Today. Who's feeling positive ? Not down west it seems..

I don't normally haunt other club's forums but on Planet Swamp they've polled 260 votes on the game, as follows :

Cardiff win 57%
    Draw 18%
    Swan. win 26%

Lot of talk about being nervous, hoping their players don't crack under the pressure. etc.

I know Duff hasn't set them alight in football terms but the mood over there seems way off previous years. Odd thing is, I suspect their predictions and thought mirror our own...

Re: Today. Who's feeling positive ? Not down west it seems..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I don't normally haunt other club's forums but on Planet Swamp they've polled 260 votes on the game, as follows :

Cardiff win 57%
    Draw 18%
    Swan. win 26%

Lot of talk about being nervous, hoping their players don't crack under the pressure. etc.

I know Duff hasn't set them alight in football terms but the mood over there seems way off previous years. Odd thing is, I suspect their predictions and thought mirror our own...
    We should be able to avoid defeat today but weve seen this pattern so many times. Manager struggling a bit- until they come here and dominate us from minute 1 and he leaves a hero and they never look back.

Its a perfect game for swansea with the form they in to turn it round.

I think well get a point and both sets of fans will take that.

Re: Today. Who's feeling positive ? Not down west it seems..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post

Cardiff win 57%
    Draw 18%
    Swan. win 26%

Positive is the wrong word
    Hopeful, I’d say
    But it’s the hope that kills you