+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fair play to the club for once

Fair play to the club for once

And I’m not referring to the team here….

The sales drive for tickets leading up to the game, the pre-match build up (I only got in 10 mins before KO mind you, and the misguided minutes silence was probably forced upon the club, who should have suggested otherwise) and the pre-prepared music after the game finished were well thought through and professionally done.

Which makes a change for Cardiff City! Very nicely done

Re: Fair play to the club for once

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    And I’m not referring to the team here….

The sales drive for tickets leading up to the game, the pre-match build up (I only got in 10 mins before KO mind you, and the misguided minutes silence was probably forced upon the club, who should have suggested otherwise) and the pre-prepared music after the game finished were well thought through and professionally done.

Which makes a change for Cardiff City! Very nicely done
    A great night, not a fan of the post match music though, jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    I can't stand the post match music and rock-star concert lighting. Whoever does it is a repressed lighting engineer and needs to leave the Cardiff City Stadium pronto and go on the road with Status Quo for a year or two. It all comes across as Yank franchise American football false atmosphere.

I thought they turned the volume up pre match, which is a shame because I'd rather hear the fans.

It was good to hear gypsies tramps and thieves though

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I can't stand the post match music and rock-star concert lighting. Whoever does it is a repressed lighting engineer and needs to leave the Cardiff City Stadium pronto and go on the road with Status Quo for a year or two. It all comes across as Yank franchise American football false atmosphere.
    After getting your tickets for free you still found something to moan about 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    After getting your tickets for free you still found something to moan about ������
    LOL....I'd rather hear the fans singing and chanting, rather than Status bleedin' Quo played at ear splitting level mixed in with a silly light show. It was a rather cheesy end to a great evening

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    LOL....I'd rather hear the fans singing and chanting, rather than Status bleedin' Quo played at ear splitting level mixed in with a silly light show. It was a rather cheesy end to a great evening
    I like it, l like it, la la la like it.

I think the light show is brilliant tbf. Really effective and pretty simple.

I'm not sure I have much of an opinion on the music really. Could do with turning it down a bit.

I'm always amazed by the queues at half time. I went back to my seat about 30 seconds before the second half and the queues were still 30m or so. To buy some crap overpriced burger or whatever. Would have missed ten mins of the game I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    I agree. The post match music was ill fitting for me.