+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for hasting his exit.

Thanks for hasting his exit.

I've not commented on the last two seasons games, but I would like to thank The Bluebirds for putting this clown another step nearer the exit. Quote from Michael Duff a couple of weeks ago, "the local derby result is not important". Well, most of my Bluebird pals have a sense of humour, so enjoy. 😂

Duff Man.jpg

Re: Thanks for hasting his exit.

Didn’t he say he wasn’t bothered about the derby and was focused on promotion? You need to give him time.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Didn’t he say he wasn’t bothered about the derby and was focused on promotion? You need to give him time.
    😂😂😂

He meant next season from League 1

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    I've not commented on the last two seasons games, but I would like to thank The Bluebirds for putting this clown another step nearer the exit. Quote from Michael Duff a couple of weeks ago, "the local derby result is not important". Well, most of my Bluebird pals have a sense of humour, so enjoy. 😂

Duff Man.jpg
    Wonder how he will feel about the newport and wrexham derby games next season?

Crazy thing for a Swansea manager to say. A few Cardiff managers have said similar but can get away with it. I fear for him now that their primary objective of winning the Doube Trophy is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Crazy thing for a Swansea manager to say. A few Cardiff managers have said similar but can get away with it. I fear for him now that their primary objective of winning the Doube Trophy is over.
    that's some top level dry bants right there!

Two points in six games equates to less than sixteen points for the season. He's effin' useless.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Two points in six games equates to less than sixteen points for the season. He's effin' useless.
    I think that he'll get two more games. I was shocked at how you played. Everything you were good at has been blitzed. I've heard Duff speak a few times and he sounds as thick as ****. He's no Mystic (Russell) Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think that he'll get two more games. I was shocked at how you played. Everything you were good at has been blitzed. I've heard Duff speak a few times and he sounds as thick as ****. He's no Mystic (Russell) Martin
    Bizarre appointment. His Cheltenham and Barnsley side weren’t possession teams, he can’t go back to what he does best as the fans will turn further and even if he gets success, they won’t have him. It’s a monumental cock up. They’re the worst team we’ve played this season, completely rudderless.

How many of their side gets in ours? 2?

Yet, by Swansea standards, he’s been given a lot of money to spend on players. I’d not seen the jacks play this season before yesterday and thought the criticism Duff was getting was the normal stuff from their fans getting all precious about how their team has to play the beautiful game or else, but, having now seen them in action, I think getting rid of the manager is not as unlikely.

Although I’ve given City terrible stick after the three previous matches at our ground, it has to be said that Swansea were good each time and also that they played bravely. By contrast they started last night as if they were playing, say, Leeds at Elland Road not a team with a woeful home record over three seasons that probably had a complex about playing Swansea. It’s hard to see what Duff is trying to do with Swansea apart from break up a style of play that bore some relation to the one which gave them the best decade or so in the club’s history.

Hastening. It's 'hastening'.

Like many others last night I was stuck in the car park for a while but had to chuckle when some fans spotted Duff getting in his car and chanted "your getting sacked in the morning" before a couple of stewards got the fans from around his car so he could drive off.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Like many others last night I was stuck in the car park for a while but had to chuckle when some fans spotted Duff getting in his car and chanted "your getting sacked in the morning" before a couple of stewards got the fans from around his car so he could drive off.
    I take it he was driving back to Cheltenham...

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    I take it he was driving back to Cheltenham...
    A place where a few Swansea players on view last night would find the standard of football suiting them

Even though Swansea were poor last night there were moments when they passed the ball from defence to attack in such a fluid style

It's in bred into the in breds

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    A place where a few Swansea players on view last night would find the standard of football suiting them
    To be fair that did raise a grin from me

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Even though Swansea were poor last night there were moments when they passed the ball from defence to attack in such a fluid style

It's in bred into the in breds
    The big eared boys on the farm

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Bizarre appointment. His Cheltenham and Barnsley side weren’t possession teams, he can’t go back to what he does best as the fans will turn further and even if he gets success, they won’t have him. It’s a monumental cock up. They’re the worst team we’ve played this season, completely rudderless.

How many of their side gets in ours? 2?
    Was impressed with the keeper, would take Wood and Grimes while I think Key will become a good player at this level. Never been very impressed with Yates when I've seen him play, but his scoring record in a very poor Blackpool side last season says he's got something. Lowe has quality and I've seen Fulton play very well against us - they're a better squad than they showed on Saturday, but, mentally, they looked shot in a game which they're usually really up for, it's a cliche, but the term "lost the dressing room" springs to mind.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    I think we are going to get the Doube this year quite easily, I wish we could play them every week.

They are the worst team we've played for quite some time, and if it wasn't for their keeper it could have been five, even when they sack Duff, the new manager will have his players and a team low on confidence ability and they haven't even got any fight it them.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Was impressed with the keeper, would take Wood and Grimes while I think Key will become a good player at this level. Never been very impressed with Yates when I've seen him play, but his scoring record in a very poor Blackpool side last season says he's got something. Lowe has quality and I've seen Fulton play very well against us - they're a better squad than they showed on Saturday, but, mentally, they looked shot in a game which they're usually really up for, it's a cliche, but the term "lost the dressing room" springs to mind.
    Agent Nathan Jones incoming to complete the job of taking them back to their rightful place in the football pyramid…….

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Agent Nathan Jones incoming to complete the job of taking them back to their rightful place in the football pyramid…….
    That would be f*cking hilarious just to see their reaction.

Warnock to announce hes leaving Huddersfield today and the Jacks are in a relegation fight. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Warnock to announce hes leaving Huddersfield today and the Jacks are in a relegation fight. Makes sense.
    How many retirements would that be?