+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks for hasting his exit.

Re: Thanks for hasting his exit.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Was impressed with the keeper, would take Wood and Grimes while I think Key will become a good player at this level. Never been very impressed with Yates when I've seen him play, but his scoring record in a very poor Blackpool side last season says he's got something. Lowe has quality and I've seen Fulton play very well against us - they're a better squad than they showed on Saturday, but, mentally, they looked shot in a game which they're usually really up for, it's a cliche, but the term "lost the dressing room" springs to mind.
    Wood and Grimes agreed, but Rushworth I've not seen enough of him and I don't think Alnwick has made any error whatsoever. I've been really impressed. I think Rushworth will probably go onto play in the PL but he isn't their player and he's not there yet.

I think re Fulton playing against us, we finally got at them. Champ centre mids would look good against us in recent seasons as we let them have so much time. Siopis and Ramsey are streets ahead of him

Swansea look like they're stuck between what the manager wants and what the fans want. It is a very dangerous place to be in, where the manager is compromising on his principles. It was a bizarre appointment that's turning into a horror show. He can't do what he wants now, as he will just get sacked as the fans will turn further even if he gets a backs to the wall 1-0. Such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Agent Nathan Jones incoming to complete the job of taking them back to their rightful place in the football pyramid…….
    Graham Potter is out of work,would be far better to have him back in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Wood and Grimes agreed, but Rushworth I've not seen enough of him and I don't think Alnwick has made any error whatsoever. I've been really impressed. I think Rushworth will probably go onto play in the PL but he isn't their player and he's not there yet.

I think re Fulton playing against us, we finally got at them. Champ centre mids would look good against us in recent seasons as we let them have so much time. Siopis and Ramsey are streets ahead of him

Swansea look like they're stuck between what the manager wants and what the fans want. It is a very dangerous place to be in, where the manager is compromising on his principles. It was a bizarre appointment that's turning into a horror show. He can't do what he wants now, as he will just get sacked as the fans will turn further even if he gets a backs to the wall 1-0. Such a shame.
    Grimes is an interesting one as apparently he is the kiddy on the training ground with people looking to him for leadership rather than duff but for me that is one trait you don't want to bring into our side which seems to have a bit of togetherness at the moment and I would argue has been there for a while

At the moment based on their view of his performances a few jack's would drive him to our place

Grimes looked like a lost child against Rambo and Siopis. Bet he was pining for the days of Pack and Vaulks.

Martin seemed to set up Swansea to Grimes strengths and he looked very tidy for it, especially against us. No where near that sort of level on this seasons evidence.

Would love N.Jones to go there

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
    Reckon he looks at himself as premier league manager these days not really league 1

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Was impressed with the keeper, would take Wood and Grimes while I think Key will become a good player at this level. Never been very impressed with Yates when I've seen him play, but his scoring record in a very poor Blackpool side last season says he's got something. Lowe has quality and I've seen Fulton play very well against us - they're a better squad than they showed on Saturday, but, mentally, they looked shot in a game which they're usually really up for, it's a cliche, but the term "lost the dressing room" springs to mind.
    There was a little incident while the Swansea players were warming up,l They were at the corner of the pitch and two of our ground staff who were stood on the touchline asked them to move off that area of the pitch. They did so without a murmur, one of them even gave the ground staff a little thumbs up and sort of gestured where would be ok to warm up. They looked like schoolboys. To me, that was a sign of weakness, they're their to work, the pitch is theirs, as soon as they set foot on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
    I think the chances of that are between Bob Hope and No Hope. He's on a huge contract with Chelsea and they'll be paying him for the foreseeable

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    I think the chances of that are between Bob Hope and No Hope. He's on a huge contract with Chelsea and they'll be paying him for the foreseeable
    Brian Potter

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Brian Potter

Harry P might be in with a shout