+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Callum Robinson

Callum Robinson

Where can he fit in, becuase for me he has to play if he’s fit. Could he do a job up front? Or would you play him wide?

Re: Callum Robinson

I'd personally like to see us try Meite up top with Tanner and Robinson out wide. I've been really impressed with Meite - he's quick, strong, wins loads in the air, is getting fitter - seems the perfect lone no.9 for me.

I think Bulit sees Robinson as a no10, Ramsey's position. I would also have Robinson in the team irrespective.

Wide is his only spot at this moment in time .. if he is a nos 10 we are very blessed .. I don't think he is, he looks more like an inside forward playing off a nos 9

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    I'd personally like to see us try Meite up top with Tanner and Robinson out wide. I've been really impressed with Meite - he's quick, strong, wins loads in the air, is getting fitter - seems the perfect lone no.9 for me.
    Meite has won be over - I used to think he wasnt up to it and not interested. Last night I changed my mind .

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Meite has won be over - I used to think he wasnt up to it and not interested. Last night I changed my mind .
    Maybe Meite is switched on and realises that a up and at them Derby performance can give you a 10 match holiday pass.