+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Little edit I done of yesterday’s win

Little edit I done of yesterday’s win

Re: Little edit I done of yesterday’s win

https://x.com/goalpoststv/status/170...VMzBcG5WgS9cvg

If you don’t have insta

Only cried 78 times making it

Chill bro. It was just an early season league game. Making it seem like we’ve won a cup or something.

I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy last night by the way. Just worry this type of video makes us all seem a little obsessed with our neighbours to the west.

It was proper limbs though

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    Chill bro. It was just an early season league game. Making it seem like we’ve won a cup or something.

I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy last night by the way. Just worry this type of video makes us all seem a little obsessed with our neighbours to the west.
    So we should just pretend to not have enjoyed something that was clearly extremely enjoyable? Hahah

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    It was proper limbs though
    Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    So we should just pretend to not have enjoyed something that was clearly extremely enjoyable? Hahah
    I didn’t say that. The video just made me cringe a bit that’s all. Maybe it’s just me, but i think other clubs would laugh at us for such a video for just winning a league match against a local rival early in the season.

I didn’t say that. The video just made me cringe a bit that’s all. Maybe it’s just me, but i think other clubs would laugh at us for such a video for just winning a league match against a local rival early in the season.
    That wasn’t the message of the video but each to their own my good man

Plenty of people saying Bulut would have been under pressure to keep his job if we'd lost though so cuts both ways in terms of over reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Plenty of people saying Bulut would have been under pressure to keep his job if we'd lost though so cuts both ways in terms of over reaction
    who are these plenty of people ?

outside this board i would say there are far more people pro bulut than against .

i,m more worried losing our manager even at this stage . he's only signed a 1 year deal with the option of another 2 years

Think we can put it to bed now, needed to stop the rot, not beaten them by two since 1965, enjoy….and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    who are these plenty of people ?

outside this board i would say there are far more people pro bulut than against .

i,m more worried losing our manager even at this stage . he's only signed a 1 year deal with the option of another 2 years
    Totally agree and I was referring to this board as that is the place this thread was posted hence my reply - like you people around me at games think we have something good in bulut and I agree

I have nothing but gut instinct for that view but like you I worry he is not on a longer term deal

International

Ten years since we last beat them at home when they've been taking the p!ss, there are fans who hadn't seen us beat them, there was always going to be an overaction following that bad run, and the fact we've been in decline since Warnocks relegation.

I think we can all see the decline has stopped and we are moving forward again for the first time in years, enjoy the positivity of change

International

And the video celebratory changing rooms clips added to the joy yesterday, very good City well done!

I think its you and a small minority.

There are vids like this all over you tube by fans from most clubs after every game.

Obsession is a football club having dates of their victories over their rivals on their shirts or having orange as their away strip. Not a vid of goals and fans celebrating.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    And the video celebratory changing rooms clips added to the joy yesterday, very good City well done!
    Yeah lets have more.

Old f uck er here, I know limbs are arms & legs, but in what context is it being used here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I think its you and a small minority.

There are vids like this all over you tube by fans from most clubs after every game.

Obsession is a football club having dates of their victories over their rivals on their shirts or having orange as their away strip. Not a vid of goals and fans celebrating.
    It’s not the fact it’s a video of goals and fans celebrating. It’s the voice over, music and general melodramatic feel of the edit.

If someone watched that they would have assumed we clinched promotion with that match but nah in fact we moved up to 15th was it?

Don’t get me wrong, my gripe is not with enjoying the result or the performance or the atmosphere, it was all brilliant.

My gripe is with the video making us look pathetic and obsessed with beating Swansea that’s all.
    It’s literally made it look like that was our cup final for the year. I would like to think we have bigger aspirations for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Old f uck er here, I know limbs are arms & legs, but in what context is it being used here ?
    You know when you look at a crowd of fans celebrating a goal so hard all you can see is arms and legs flying around. That’s “limbs”.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    That would be a nice touch and the shot of the limbs from the other camera. Completely forgot. Was too busy celebrating my cup final