+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sexual violence adviser harassed at Cardiff-Swansea football game

Re: Sexual violence adviser harassed at Cardiff-Swansea football game

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I woudl like to see some footage of this before sending the bloke to heel and back ,and where are the witnesses , the stadium was hardly empty ,strange reaction from the steward , had he or she been drinking , if he touched inappropriately how was that done ?

Was he drunk ,loud , leary ,did she turn and say something ,then then the plonker in a very drunken manner was overly apologetic and stupid in his actions ,very strange story ..............

Could anyone who witnessed said event please step forward
    Wow. Just, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Don't be so pathetic

It's a piss take of myself more than anything else you soppy clown

And you are using this as a disingenuous bully not for any welfare of women
    Save it for the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    This may be very controversial these days but she’s not exactly ‘playing down’ her femininity considering she’s out and about with a rugby crowd.
    WTF, why should a women play down her femininity?

I woudl like to see some footage of this before sending the bloke to heel and back ,and where are the witnesses , the stadium was hardly empty ,strange reaction from the steward , had he or she been drinking , if he touched inappropriately how was that done ?

Was he drunk ,loud , leary ,did she turn and say something ,then then the plonker in a very drunken manner was overly apologetic and stupid in his actions ,very strange story ..............

I fear for my daughters, I really do.

You never disappoint. Unfortunately!

Totally unacceptable
    You were all good with Luis Rubiales potentially sexually assaulting Mario Hermoso, what's changed?

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    WTF, why should a women play down her femininity?
    Ask Ann Widdicombe.

Bloke sounds a right t@sser. Think the CCTV is good at the stadium so hopefully they can get some evidence of what went on and identify him

What does annoy me though, is why the obligatory dig at the steward. They went to supervisor and moved her as requested. Yet her/the journo seem to want to have a dig.

Glad it wasn't you that she reported it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    You were all good with Luis Rubiales potentially sexually assaulting Mario Hermoso, what's changed?
    Oh god Mr politically correct number 2 is back

You share the same postcode ?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Save it for the judge.
    I look forward to being charged with feck all

You are guilty of being a chicken 🐔

Our fans have turfed out a few Man U and Liverpool fans. Im suprised this bloke didnt get the same.

Do you remember when that woman on a train from the valleys was allegedly abused by CCFC fans ?

I think she pulled the emergency cord ?

The Trust were asked to defend the fans at one point

I think it all fizzled out in the end ?

Oh god Mr politically correct number 2 is back

You share the same postcode ?
    Nope, just the same opinion in this case.

Do you remember when that woman on a train from the valleys was allegedly abused by CCFC fans ?

I think she pulled the emergency cord ?

The Trust were asked to defend the fans at one point

I think it all fizzled out in the end ?
    I think she jumped on the track. All the fans handed themselves in and no action was taken against them as theyd done nothing wrong.

Nope, just the same opinion in this case.
    Like a pair of dullard twins who have been on a social services awareness course

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I think she jumped on the track. All the fans handed themselves in and no action was taken against them as theyd done nothing wrong.
    That was it , jumped on the track

To be fair the trust couldn't do anything to defend the fans as the police were involved

That was it , jumped on the track

To be fair the trust couldn't do anything to defend the fans as the police were involved
    This does seem different though. Alarm bells should have been ringing before the press jumped in when some woman is on a rail track to stop trains. This woman has claimed she was harrassed and asked for help from a steward. I dont even thinking invading the pitch and stopping the game is a comparison to train woman.

Like a pair of dullard twins who have been on a social services awareness course
    Fair play. *laughing*

Speaking of courses, you ever considered undertaking a self awareness one?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    This does seem different though. Alarm bells should have been ringing before the press jumped in when some woman is on a rail track to stop trains. This woman has claimed she was harrassed and asked for help from a steward. I dont even thinking invading the pitch and stopping the game is a comparison to train woman.
    I have no idea if the woman who jumped on the tracks was intimidated or abused or if the fans who were accused were innocent or not

It all seemed very strange to imagine a large group of fans intimidating a Lone woman

It happens , in the same way racism against individuals by large groups happens

But it was all very odd and the trust were insisting fans could be assisted and represented if it was appropriate but not before more information was gathered

At one point we had a meeting to discuss the matter where a fan , now no longer with us left the room very angry that the trust were not actively defending these fans

But he just couldn't see that it was impossible to defend something until facts were established

I would imagine the woman allegedly assaulted on Saturday has witnesses or there is cctv

Fair play. *laughing*

Speaking of courses, you ever considered undertaking a self awareness one?
    Is that like pottery or computers ?

The club will have CCTV and they'll have details of who is in what seats so this should be a quick investigation unless the guy was in someone else's seat.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    The club will have CCTV and they'll have details of who is in what seats so this should be a quick investigation unless the guy was in someone else's seat.
    In her Twitter posts, where she first announced this, she had a picture of the person (not his face), so his clothing would identify him on CCTV

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    She wasn't in her own seat herself, but it's a definite starting point. They'll at least know who the seat was sold to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    This may be very controversial these days but she’s not exactly ‘playing down’ her femininity considering she’s out and about with a rugby crowd.
    You're wrong about this being a very controversial comment to make.....it's pathetic, dangerous and exactly the type of attitude that has lead to women getting raped. i.e. ...... it's her own fault for walking about at that time of the night, in that area , wearing what she was wearing.

You don't have to think like that. You can start thinking that women can dress, behave and be however, wherever they want without having to put up with men abusing them. I'm guessing you probably do believe in this.