+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Strange times we like almost all of our players

International

Strange times we like almost all of our players

And we love some of them, we haven't had that for quite a while!

I can moan with the best, but I can't really moan about any of them!

Re: Strange times we like almost all of our players

Putting a shift in, that’s all we ask

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Putting a shift in, that’s all we ask
    We actually have players that
    A) Give their best
    B) Look like a team
    C) Most importantly we seem to have attracted a decent manager

About time as well
    The Club looks like it has some direction and they should be applauded for getting contracts sorted out for some key players as well.

It’s going to be interesting when Bulut is able to sign players for cash, he probably needs a couple of transfer windows to get the squad he wants.

But I’m happy to see the progress he’s making

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    A) Give their best
    B) Look like a team

About time as well
    The Club looks like it has some direction and they should be applauded for getting contracts sorted out for some key players as well.

It’s going to be interesting when Bulut is able to sign players for cash, he probably needs a couple of transfer windows to get the squad he wants.

It's been great coming on here the last few days. It's almost like a supporters messageboard
    I really hope that we can kick on and at least put in another solid performance tonight

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    It's been great coming on here the last few days. It's almost like a supporters messageboard
    I really hope that we can kick on and at least put in another solid performance tonight
    Hasn't it just

Long may it continue!

International

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    A) Give their best
    B) Look like a team

About time as well

He's doing well, and the players are learning and doing what he wants's long may it continue, we have some winnable games coming up to move up the table, scoring two goals a game makes a hell of a difference to the feelgood factor, even if we lose.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Whilst I agree with the sentiments I am getting a bit concerned that should Bulut continue his great work he will quickly become a target for other clubs.
    It will be extremely difficult to find someone else of the same calibre as Bulut

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Whilst I agree with the sentiments I am getting a bit concerned that should Bulut continue his great work he will quickly become a target for other clubs.
    It will be extremely difficult to find someone else of the same calibre as Bulut
    Maybe but i think it's a bit early to be worrying about that, try and enjoy what is happening now.

If he continues to impress I expect him to be offered a contract extension and hopefully he will realise what an opportunity he has sticking with us.

I think we all need to calm down. It was only the match before id say he totally blew the game.

Lets see where we are after a dozen games before we talk about him being a target for other clubs. Signs are encouraging though.

It will also be interesting to see how we perform without Ramsey because hes still far too good for this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I think we all need to calm down. It was only the match before id say he totally blew the game.

Lets see where we are after a dozen games before we talk about him being a target for other clubs. Signs are encouraging though.

It will also be interesting to see how we perform without Ramsey because hes still far too good for this league.
    Crazy isn't it

There was questions over the players and manager after the Ipswich game

I think the Swansea game said far more about them than it did us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Agreed, it could be said that all we’ve done is beat a couple of sides in the bottom three. That would be quite unfair because even the smug one on the Second tier podcast conceded that we’ve been very competitive in every one of our matches. I also like the way a shadow side played in beating Birmingham in the League Cup. I’d say we’ve moved on a bit in our last few games to the extent that we look a team confident in our ability to score (something we never were last season) and it was good to finally keep a clean sheet, but it’s only six league games we’ve played - if we can come through the Coventry and Sunderland games with ten points or more, then we’ll have put down a marker that we are better than we were in both of the last two seasons because we’ve had a tough set of opening fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Bulut came here because of Dalman. He's like his own comfort blanket. Without Dalman, Bulut wouldn't have had the opportunity in the first place and I think he'll remain loyal as long as things go well.

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Bulut came here because of Dalman. He's like his own comfort blanket. Without Dalman, Bulut wouldn't have had the opportunity in the first place and I think he'll remain loyal as long as things go well.
    He was smiling from ear to ear on Saturday, he already has a connection with the club and fans, and that was his breakthrough moment, if he carries on Dalman will extend his contract by Christmas, it looks a very good fit

We can only dream of having a manager do so well he is poached by another club.

I think the squad has potential but we shouldn't pretend a defeat against Swansea wouldn't have resulted in multiple threads here targeting certain players and social media going into meltdown.