+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulut hails proper team performance and confirms Ramsey to return against Sunderland

Bulut hails proper team performance and confirms Ramsey to return against Sunderland

Cardiff City boss Erol Bulut hailed his team's performance in the absence of talisman Aaron Ramsey

https://nation.cymru/sport/aaron-ram...n-his-absence/

Re: Bulut hails proper team performance and confirms Ramsey to return against Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcbluebird View Post
    Cardiff City boss Erol Bulut hailed his team's performance in the absence of talisman Aaron Ramsey

https://nation.cymru/sport/aaron-ram...n-his-absence/
    I'd sell him. We're no worse when he doesn't play. Could raise a few million and bring back Bacuna.

Re: Bulut hails proper team performance and confirms Ramsey to return against Sunderland

The other half of the bee is where the common sense lives evidently

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'd sell him. We're no worse when he doesn't play. Could raise a few million and bring back Bacuna.
    Why Bacuna, we could see if LFW is available?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcbluebird View Post
    The other half of the bee is where the common sense lives evidently

Quote Originally Posted by HiVis View Post
    I'm sensing a whoosh here...

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why Bacuna, we could see if LFW is available?
    I'd have Leo back in any capacity. Some of my favourite memories are of him shouldring and arsing balls into the back of the net. Legend

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    I'd have Leo back in any capacity. Some of my favourite memories are of him shouldring and arsing balls into the back of the net. Legend
    And taking the ball into the corner with 10 minutes left.