+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: £120 to watch Aston Villa, as a home fan ! Yes or no ?

£120 to watch Aston Villa, as a home fan ! Yes or no ?

Yes it includes a Burger ( not sure about drinks), but would you pay it as a walk up fan ?

https://apple.news/AM3-IYXC-TWC0YpggrFf86A

Re: £120 to watch Aston Villa, as a home fan ! Yes or no ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Yes it includes a Burger ( not sure about drinks), but would you pay it as a walk up fan ?

https://apple.news/AM3-IYXC-TWC0YpggrFf86A
    Unless i'm reading it wrong just seems like one of our lounges to me at premier league prices.
    I guess will get more of a reaction as it's getting put into an older ground rather than being a new area in a new ground
    Not my cup of tea if i'm honest, no atmosphere in those areas

Seems decent enough value for hospitality at a PL club.

Last night watched YouTube channel away days vlogging a trip to man City s most expensive option, think it was like £1100.

Looked swanky and the players tunnel passed through it a bit like an aquarium. Of course only worth it if you can afford that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Seems decent enough value for hospitality at a PL club.

Last night watched YouTube channel away days vlogging a trip to man City s most expensive option, think it was like £1100.

Looked swanky and the players tunnel passed through it a bit like an aquarium. Of course only worth it if you can afford that.
    Isn’t it just in a concourse though ?
    The quotes from Villa fans are not confident about it

Isn’t it just in a concourse though ?
    The quotes from Villa fans are not confident about it
    Not sure, it said it was replacing a suite which was previously free to enter so I assumed it was a room.

Matchday ticket, drink and food included. Drinks 2 and a half hours before ko. In a world where sheff Wednesday charge 48 quid for a seat it isn't the worst.

To rent a suite at Met Life Stadium where the Jets and Giants play is between $12,000 and $30,000.

https://www.suiteexperiencegroup.com...nfl/ny-giants/

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Not sure, it said it was replacing a suite which was previously free to enter so I assumed it was a room.

Matchday ticket, drink and food included. Drinks 2 and a half hours before ko. In a world where sheff Wednesday charge 48 quid for a seat it isn't the worst.
    Food included, not drink. Open buffet for a few hours either side of the game. Could be a reasonable deal depending on the quality and quantity of food available. Unfortunately you probably get to wash it down with a horrendously overpriced drink.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Food included, not drink. Open buffet for a few hours either side of the game. Could be a reasonable deal depending on the quality and quantity of food available. Unfortunately you probably get to wash it down with a horrendously overpriced drink.
    Reading it again, I think drinks are included, not 100% though

If anyone thinks prices like these are reasonable then they are both well off and perhaps forgetting that it is building a bigger us and them divide in what should be a people's sport not one that favours the rich .. fascinating when you read folks views on other matters that create a wealth divide.

Reading it again, I think drinks are included, not 100% though
    I read it as it was but it's a bit open to interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    To rent a suite at Met Life Stadium where the Jets and Giants play is between $12,000 and $30,000.

https://www.suiteexperiencegroup.com...nfl/ny-giants/
    went to my very first MLS game in the states last night . used someone's season ticket would cost around 3500 dollars per]season

i would say standard is on par with top level championship / lower end prem level

was told every game that Miami are playing both home and away are sold out already obviously the Messi effect

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    went to my very first MLS game in the states last night . used someone's season ticket would cost around 3500 dollars per]season

i would say standard is on par with top level championship / lower end prem level

was told every game that Miami are playing both home and away are sold out already obviously the Messi effect
    went to the new St Louis franchise brand new ground a few months ago, was really impressive

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

Messi is a huge factor. And let's be fair, he's delivering.

is he ?

keep us informed over the next few months

enjoyed my MLS experience but missing the bulut train !

Hospitality isn't really my thing and it's a bit insensitive perhaps to have it in the Holte End...but actually it's not that shocking is it?

A season ticket holder, for £60 can get as much booze and food as they want for 5 hours? I'll tell you now...I would get my sixty quids worth

Sheffield Wednesday tickets on general sale are ludicrous prices.

Yeah tickets at Sheffield Wednesday are absolutely shocking.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/tickets/match-ticket-prices/

my youngest wants to go and watch Charlotte V Inter Miami , its a Ive seen my fav players play in real life type of thing

we are over in Orlando and they are playing Charlotte , so flight up is $100 return with a budget airline ( frontier or Spirit I think )
    loads of tickets available for the game still