+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: online petition

online petition

Can't seem to find it.
    2000 job losses at Port Talbot steelworks.There's one town the 20mph won't affect many people.They won't need to go out that often.Still the air quality will improve what with the Electric Arc Furnace,and they will be vacancies for deck chairs attendants and Ice cream salesmen on Aberavon beach.

Re: online petition

I haven seen a petition about mortgages going through the roof either.

When Drakeflop called for an ambulance - they sent 2 ambulances and 2 paramedic cars (Cardiff and Vale only have 2 paramedic cars) - anyone else get this level of service ?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    When Drakeflop called for an ambulance - they sent 2 ambulances and 2 paramedic cars (Cardiff and Vale only have 2 paramedic cars) - anyone else get this level of service ?
    Drakeflop

Are you a 12 year old kid ?

We all know he's on his arse but ff sake

Who cares about 2000 working class jobs when you can sit in Cowbridge and share 9 year old YouTube vids about Priti Patel?

As discussed elsewhere..rightly or wrongly , western countries are rowing back from climate commitments because they are seeing the economic reality.

Ignore that if you want and just blame the national govt but if means you are missing the point

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Who cares about 2000 working class jobs when you can sit in Cowbridge and share 9 year old YouTube vids about Priti Patel?

As discussed elsewhere..rightly or wrongly , western countries are rowing back from climate commitments because they are seeing the economic reality.

Ignore that if you want and just blame the national govt but if means you are missing the point
    What’s the ‘economic reality’ of a busted world or is that another generation’s problem?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Drakeflop

Are you a 12 year old kid ?

We all know he's on his arse but ff sake
    Draketwat is more suitable. The man is a CNUT

....and to think my post that 'I could not stand the man' was removed for disrespect in times gone past......

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    ....and to think my post that 'I could not stand the man' was removed for disrespect in times gone past......
    Well mo, you don't have to concern yourself anymore, what with you living in Dordogne-shire.

Yes, near enough.

I apparently had a first responder car, an ambulance and the Air ambulance ground team complete with consultant.

Within 12 minutes

Mind you my heart had stopped at the time. I don't know what was wrong with Mr Drakeford.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Yes, near enough.

I apparently had a first responder car, an ambulance and the Air ambulance ground team complete with consultant.

Within 12 minutes

Mind you my heart had stopped at the time. I don't know what was wrong with Mr Drakeford.
    Well done Elwood for putting some balance and reality into this thread. I hope you are making a complete recovery after your terrible health problems.

One of your fellow tory voters elwood blues

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    That's because you posted that the day his wife had died

Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post
    Draketwat is more suitable. The man is a CNUT
    Draketwat , that's another schoolboy one

Just call him a cnut