+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FT: BLACKBURN ROVERS 5 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: BLACKBURN ROVERS v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    they must have
    They never have had them.

That's why I can't listen to games on my Google Speaker I have to dig out the old FM/DAB radio

Re: BLACKBURN ROVERS v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    They never have had them.

That's why I can't listen to games on my Google Speaker I have to dig out the old FM/DAB radio
    thats how i listen, on my old radio its never on a smart speaker for some reason

Re: FT: BLACKBURN ROVERS 5 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Extended highlights

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Extended highlights

Thanks boss but I think I'll pass on this one.

It was tough just watching the brief highlights!

Only watched until the third goal went in, no interest in watching 8+ minutes of us getting smashed but a few observations

- Could have easily been 5 at half time, never mind full time
    - You can understand why Bulut isn't that impressed with Colwill defensively. Very slow to press, lazy tracking back and let his man go twice in the first half that could have ended up in goals against. I've been one of his biggest defenders, but he's not going to be anything other than an impact sub if he doesn't learn to play the way Bulut wants.
    - Sawyers and Rinomhota looked pretty awful. What on earth happened between Reading and here for Rino, and Sawyers looks like he's ready to call it a career.
    - Panzo didn't look like he has any idea how to play in a back 3 against Ipswich and we said it was because he hadn't trained with the squad, he didn't look much better here. Consistently the one of the back 3 out of position when the other two aren't even center backs and I feel sorry for Evans - for somebody who isn't a wing back up against a tricky winger, must be a million times more difficult when the CB on your side isn't giving you the proper cover either.
    - Brilliant take and goal by Etete, there are still signs of a really good striker in there somewhere