+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russell Brand

Re: Russell Brand

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Here's a more accurate list of people who he spoke for at the time he was allegedly raping and assaulting people etc.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...youth-response
    You accuse people of turning everything partisan, of tribal politics, then you post stuff like this 🙄

Not really odd though is it Bob. Instead of talking about Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter et al, it's surely more relevant to actually look at the articles from the time and see who was courting him/ influenced by him, no?
    And there was me thinking you were trying to make it party political.

Not really odd though is it Bob. Instead of talking about Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter et al, it's surely more relevant to actually look at the articles from the time and see who was courting him/ influenced by him, no?
    I agree Jimbo.

Oh look...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...r-8432351.html

Well I fuucking never.

Walliams next.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    You accuse people of turning everything partisan, of tribal politics, then you post stuff like this 🙄
    How on earth is it not relevent when someone posts something about who he spoke to and for? And that's from the time he was 'getting away with it'

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And there was me thinking you were trying to make it party political.
    Isn't it the truth?

Isn't it the truth?
    Classic whataboutism I’d say.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Classic whataboutism I’d say.
    Whataboutism? That article couldn't be more relevant! Unless you meant to post that to Jordi Cule who decided to post something about Jimmy Savile instead..?

Sorry, isn't the thread about how he got away the alleged crimes?

And aren't people talking about who he spoke to and for?

Sounds like an article from the the peak of his fame and around the time he was committing alleged crimes, seems pretty relevent, no?

Or do we overlook it? Maybe the fact he was courted by parts of the media and potential future prime ministers is part of the reason people didn't come forward?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Who knew there was such a thing but just checked - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lispist

Apologies Jonny!

There is this one too - https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...term=Gingerist

No smiley-ist yet!
    He hasn't got a lisp he just that weird thing pronouncing the letter r. I've always thought it seemed more prevalent in London and the South East. I could be wrong though.

Whataboutism? That article couldn't be more relevant! Unless you meant to post that to Jordi Cule who decided to post something about Jimmy Savile instead..?

Sorry, isn't the thread about how he got away the alleged crimes?

And aren't people talking about who he spoke to and for?

Sounds like an article from the the peak of his fame and around the time he was committing alleged crimes, seems pretty relevent, no?

Or do we overlook it? Maybe the fact he was courted by parts of the media and potential future prime ministers is part of the reason people didn't come forward?
    Ed Milliband bad for speaking to Russell Brand.

Thatcher ignored for having a close relationship with Jimmy Savile and advocated for him to be knighted even when informed he was a sex pest.

The strange nuanced world of Jimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Ed Milliband bad for speaking to Russell Brand.

Thatcher ignored for having a close relationship with Jimmy Savile and advocated for him to be knighted even when informed he was a sex pest.

The strange nuanced world of Jimbo.
    Why on earth are you talking about Thatcher and Jimmy Savile?

What on Earth are you alluding to in regards to Milliband and Brand?

What on Earth are you alluding to in regards to Milliband and Brand?
    We are speaking about who he spoke to and for aren't we?

I'd say an article from the time in question about the person in question and his appeal is a damned site more relevant than some weird post about Jimmy Savile, wouldn't you?

We are speaking about who he spoke to and for aren't we?

I'd say an article from the time in question about the person in question and his appeal is a damned site more relevant than some weird post about Jimmy Savile, wouldn't you?
    I thought it was pretty similar in relation it illustrates how politicians can build relationships with those in showbiz.

https://tribunemag.co.uk/2021/10/jim...olice-thatcher

Savile played a role in helping Thatchers government, Milliband spoke to Brand. What’s the biggest mistake?

In relation to who Brand was speaking for, although he espoused opposition to austerity policies I’m pretty sure when he ended upon QuestionTime or perhaps Newsnight he suggested to people not to vote. His appearance on some political programmes basically showed he didn’t have a lot of depth to his outlandish, verbose drivel.

I’d imagine most at the time saw Brand as speaking for himself as even the most stupid can see he’s a attention seeking, narcissistic waanksplat. Not Milliband obviously mind

I wonder what Thatcher saw in Savile? This is whataboutism?

I thought it was pretty similar in relation it illustrates how politicians can build relationships with those in showbiz.

https://tribunemag.co.uk/2021/10/jim...olice-thatcher

Savile played a role in helping Thatchers government, Milliband spoke to Brand. What’s the biggest mistake?

In relation to who Brand was speaking for, although he espoused opposition to austerity policies I’m pretty sure when he ended upon QuestionTime or perhaps Newsnight he suggested to people not to vote. His appearance on some political programmes basically showed he didn’t have a lot of depth to his outlandish, verbose drivel.

I’d imagine most at the time saw Brand as speaking for himself as even the most stupid can see he’s a attention seeking, narcissistic waanksplat. Not Milliband obviously mind

I wonder what Thatcher saw in Savile? This is whataboutism?
    I'm really not sure why you are so interested in Jimmy Savile, but I think he was famously apolitical, I'm not sure he was protected or promoted or helped to hide his crimes through politics..the media perhaps, where he was a very powerful figure

But Brand was very political and he was courted and may have made people coming forward more difficult?

Here he is as a 'hero of 2014'
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...urned-activist

All this stuff is alleged and it's critical to remember that, but it's worth looking back to the period in question in my opinion, as we all now are led to believe that there were open secrets

Sexually assaults two women in his motor home but after one of the women has beaten him in a number of drinking games.

He tried it on with Scottish women so he's lucky it didn't end up with his cock chopped up and put into haggis.

Phil Tayler sex pest.
    The motor head drummer not the fat darts player

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm assuming nothing, Brand has admitted to being a sex pest, live on air.
    That isn't a criminal offence

Rape is

One rule for you

One rule for everyone else

You have been roasted here

brand waves willy around in front of women, crime. man wearing lipstick waves willy around in front of women, stunning and brave

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That isn't a criminal offence

Rape is
    I don't know what you are talking about. I haven't said anything about brand that he hasn't already admitted to publicly. Flashing your cock to a women is a criminal offence, along with telling her that he is going to **** her. I haven't said anything about rape.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    One rule for you

One rule for everyone else

You have been roasted here
    It's a thread about Russell Brand, not two people who are long dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about. I haven't said anything about brand that he hasn't already admitted to publicly. Flashing your cock to a women is a criminal offence, along with telling her that he is going to **** her. I haven't said anything about rape.
    Being a sex pest isn't criminal

It's a thread about Russell Brand, not two people who are long dead.
    That's no defence

Can we close this thread? Russell ****ing Brand? Does anyone really think he is a good and genuine person? Why is EVERYTHING so political and divisive these days?

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Irony on a base level