+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Russell Brand

Re: Russell Brand

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I agree....cannot stand the man....but it's all too easy for someone to come forward many years later (sometimes decades) without ANY actual proof.
    Having said that, yes times were different in the sixties/seventies.....I am pretty positive that most of the music groups around that time took advantage of younger fans.
    60s and 70s!!! brand was at large in the 90/2000 and i doubt that the "groups" around at that time were as successfully prolific as the
    BBC and it's pedo cover up from the 70's and 80's.

Ed Miliband wanted him the cabinet as head of diversity ( loved the interview they had ) , odious man whose been stitched up by women who freely chassed him for the fame , looks , sex and drugs at the time all of which he admitted too .
    Last edited by life on mars; 02-02-24 at 12:25. Reason: dyslexia

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I agree....cannot stand the man....but it's all too easy for someone to come forward many years later (sometimes decades) without ANY actual proof.
    Having said that, yes times were different in the sixties/seventies.....I am pretty positive that most of the music groups around that time took advantage of younger fans.
    We seem to be selective in the people we condemn for this sort of behaviour. Jimmy Page for example took his 14 year old girlfriend on tour with him. This is common knowledge yet he's pretty much escaped any significant criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    He's the victim of the darkly motivated mainstream elite who are scared that Russ is getting too close to the truth about 'the Great Reset'.

He's never, ever been seen as a weird sex pest at all.

Free Russell.
    Yes #freethesexpest1

Totally unfunny, uninteresting, if he was performing at the bottom of my garden I'd close the curtains, has he actually been convicted of anything yet ? he's not on my radar as far as news articles go.