+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Tory MPs.

Well done Tory MPs.

Or twelve of them at least.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66964607

More bad news for our glorious Home Secretary.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...mail-on-sunday

Re: Well done Tory MPs.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

She's a horrible snake as was Patel

The recent speech was not concern , it was electioneering

The right wing of the tory party is lower than a snakes belly

The processing system is way behind because of austerity cuts

So let's stir up hatred instead of funding the problem

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She's a horrible snake as was Patel

The recent speech was not concern , it was electioneering

The right wing of the tory party is lower than a snakes belly

The processing system is way behind because of austerity cuts

So let's stir up hatred instead of funding the problem
    Priti Patel received a damehood this week. A person who got sacked for breaking ministerial codes for holding secret meetings with a foreign nation.

Rees Mogg also knighted. For falling asleep in Parliament?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Priti Patel received a damehood this week. A person who got sacked for breaking ministerial codes for holding secret meetings with a foreign nation.

If this country votes conservative I am moving to Aberdare

Could be worse ,imagine how Canadians feel with their Parliament. Mind you they all live in a bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Could be worse ,imagine how Canadians feel with their Parliament. Mind you they all live in a bubble.
    ShhhhSSSs it almost went un noticed or ignored? by the xtreme CCMB virtuoso squad

Sunak is a pathetic, weak, whining fool.

I think I saw in the daily coverage on bbc that the proportion of asylum claims where sexuality is mentioned is 1.6%. If that is the case, she is absolutely lying to whip up hate against gay people and should be booted out of public life given her awful record.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    ShhhhSSSs it almost went un noticed or ignored? by the xtreme CCMB virtuoso squad
    I’m not Canadian although I did watch ‘Due South’ a couple of times. What’s happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Sunak is a pathetic, weak, whining fool.
    Apparently there's a plot afoot involving tory mps in the south east of England who don't want any tax rises

Which would be all of them

I’m not Canadian although I did watch ‘Due South’ a couple of times. What’s happened?
    In due south ?

Whataboutism worthy of Life on Mars.

You think applauding a WW2 Nazi in Parliament is that trivial do you.imagine the outrage if it was here.
    Try and read what’s posted rather than holding grudges against posters who are in a different stratosphere to you both in thought and socially.

You think applauding a WW2 Nazi in Parliament is that trivial do you.imagine the outrage if it was here.
    Try and read what’s posted rather than holding grudges against posters who are in a different stratosphere to you both in thought and socially.
    It's pretty bad. I think Trudeau needs to apologise and the speaker needs to resign.

Here you go

https://fb.watch/noRzZhZqeO/

https://fb.watch/noRYuUK7l0/

Have a listen

Why would you suggest TOBW thinks applauding a WW2 Nazi in the Canadian Parliament is trivial?

He never said that. He never implied that.

He said deflecting from the thread subject of Tory MPs to an outrageous incident in the Canadian Parliament is whataboutism. If you think it is relevant to the thread then say so - but don’t accuse another poster of being relaxed about celebrating Nazis.

Seems like I touched a nerve.

Who started this thread? I had certain things in mind when I did so, they concerned the country I live in and politicians who can directly influence my life. You attempted to shift the discussion off those topics with something which is not directly related to what our Home Secretary was talking about in America last week, hence the accusation of whataboutism which I stick to.

It takes a pretty big leap to assume I think what happened in Canada is "trivial" because I don't feel it is relevant to what the thread was supposed to be about. Perhaps if you explained why you felt the need to bring it up here and not start a thread on the subject, I might change my mind, but I doubt it.

[QUOTE=jon1959;5458582]Why would you suggest TOBW thinks applauding a WW2 Nazi in the Canadian Parliament is trivial?

He said deflecting from the thread subject of Tory MPs to an outrageous incident in the Canadian Parliament is whataboutism. If you think it is relevant to the thread then say so - but don’t accuse another poster of being relaxed about celebrating Nazis.

No it’s not, it’s relevant in relation to the context of my post.

[QUOTE=TWGL1;5458598]
    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Why would you suggest TOBW thinks applauding a WW2 Nazi in the Canadian Parliament is trivial?

No it’s not, it’s relevant in relation to the context of my post.
    Are you OK?

I still can't fathom out how events in Ottawa are related to British Tory MPs. Is it something to do with a new transfer system maybe? If so I'll take Trudeau over Sunak and loan the latter to Kortrijk as I don't see any other club buying him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I still can't fathom out how events in Ottawa are related to British Tory MPs. Is it something to do with a new transfer system maybe? If so I'll take Trudeau over Sunak and loan the latter to Kortrijk as I don't see any other club buying him.
    Not directly to do with it , but for context I’d say ours isn’t that bad , hope that helps

Cheers.

That's a bit of a fuuck up in anyone's book.