Dopey sod

Stupid haircut too

Re: Some Absolute Clowns Out There

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I bet he didn't expect this

It's certainly more than a slap on the wrist

Dopey sod

Stupid haircut too
    Thr mobile phone is a dangerous thing in the wrong hands. This stuff isn't new though, in fact, it's probably got better, if we consider hundreds of men stood on the grange end taunting city fans over the death of the children and teachers at Aberfan.

He is in the papers"it was just banter"
    What a plum

I think we all have heard or even said some dark jokes in our time that you wouldn't either repeat now or want the world to hear.

I always think with comedy for instance a comic should be able to joke about anything if it's done properly and you of course have to be aware of your audience.

This is one of those situations where it isn't funny for anyone but those two and it's aimed at an audience merely to cause them distress. It's not really banter. It just looks sick and I feel for the lads family having to see it.

I'd go against my sort of custodial sentence, if community payback cover any sort of children's hospital and he's able to work around children of course, then I'd go for a lengthy community sentence where he has to work in that environment.

Any custody sentence for this will likely be short and there won't be any programmes suitable for him when he does get out that would help anything.

Absolutely nothing surprises me anymore about human behaviour.
    There have been some atrocities carried out by mankind throughout history.
    Whilst the mind boggles how a person can wave a picture of a loveable, innocent child cancer victim and think it’s a good idea, only he will know why he felt compelled to do it, and he will probably be vilified throughout the rest of his life, by family, friends and anyone else that knows him.
    It’s a burden he’ll have to bear, for a moments stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Absolutely nothing surprises me anymore about human behaviour.
    There have been some atrocities carried out by mankind throughout history.
    Whilst the mind boggles how a person can wave a picture of a loveable, innocent child cancer victim and think it’s a good idea, only he will know why he felt compelled to do it, and he will probably be vilified throughout the rest of his life, by family, friends and anyone else that knows him.
    It’s a burden he’ll have to bear, for a moments stupidity.
    I agree , he's going to have to live with this stupidity for the rest of his life

He's going to take a few slaps too

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Thr mobile phone is a dangerous thing in the wrong hands. This stuff isn't new though, in fact, it's probably got better, if we consider hundreds of men stood on the grange end taunting city fans over the death of the children and teachers at Aberfan.
    First season we were in the premier I ended up watching man United away amongst the home fans behind the goal near to where the away fans are based
    A couple of seats behind me was a United fan who chanted Aberfan on a few occasions which genuinely shocked me. Nobody joined in with him thankfully and he quickly shut up each time