+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ramsey, what's happening?

Re: Ramsey, what's happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I wish you a speedy recovery.

However, seeing as Ramsey has been seen out-and-about, and indeed had a 'selfie" with a City fan telling him that he should be back in 3 weeks, suggests his injury is not affecting him in the way yours is, thankfully.
    Not disputing this but where did you see that reported? It sounds by far the most positive news I've heard on his injury.

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    I'm currently recovering from a ruptured patella tendon on the left knee on the 19th August. I can barely hobble upstairs after six weeks. Won't be back at work for at least another 4 weeks though did manage to lift my left foot unaided for the first time this morning
    We definitely missed you last night, will you be back in the squad by Christmas?

Robert Pagehas said he expects Ramsey to be available for the November internationals.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...aaron-27842942

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Not disputing this but where did you see that reported? It sounds by far the most positive news I've heard on his injury.
    Maybe it's not in this thread, perhaps it's in the other 'Ramsey' thread on this forum.