+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulut the disciplinarian

Bulut the disciplinarian

This is solely my take on the situation. We all know Bulut is a disciplinarian. He comes across as a principled man and I believe it is against his core values to reward people who let him down. That is why I believe he chose Adams over playing either Romeo or Panzo after there performance in the midweek cup game.

Whilst this may hurt us in the short term I back the manager and believe this approach will have long-term benefits.

Re: Bulut the disciplinarian

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    This is solely my take on the situation. We all know Bulut is a disciplinarian. He comes across as a principled man and I believe it is against his core values to reward people who let him down. That is why I believe he chose Adams over playing either Romeo or Panzo after there performance in the midweek cup game.

Whilst this may hurt us in the short term I back the manager and believe this approach will have long-term benefits.
    I think he'd subscribe to preferring a solid, professional, team focussed player over a gifted a55hole.

That's not to say we have the latter but I think mentality is vital for him.

Shame he didn't think to keep Bagan at the club. Might have saved us three points v Middlesbrough.

It is the only option that makes any sense. Romeo's performance against Blackburn was abject. At least Panzo, despite his mistakes, looked like he was trying.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Shame he didn't think to keep Bagan at the club. Might have saved us three points v Middlesbrough.
    Or Tom Davies. Although, given that they signed two left footed wingers in Meite and Bowler, as well as Tanner's emmergence in pre-season, I'm guessing that O'Dowda was seen as much a left back as a winger.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    If Grant passed to Tanner it could have been 1-1 game changer.

All ifs, ifs, ifs. If Tan had his way Morison may have been re-employed and we may now be languishing in the lower reaches of the division with a surfeit of the players from the lower leagues and an outlook that's bleaker than a winter's day on the heads of the valleys road.

Like the OP, I believe in the manager's approach and that it will reap benefits in the long term.

I cant a future for Romeo here and Panzo needs to up his game

Romeo is a better RB than Adams and I would have preferred the manager to have gone with that choice but I understand why he didn't.

mixing with the fans tonight

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

There is something genuine about him. Obviously we always want a manager to succeed but feel like we are all rooting for him to come good. He seems a good fit compared to so many before.

Where was this?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Where was this?
    rose and crown pontypridd

Romeo is a better RB than Adams and I would have preferred the manager to have gone with that choice but I understand why he didn't.
    I think we've all now seen enough of Romeo to know that he isn't Championship standard in either half of the pitch. His and Campbell's signings in the summer of '22 when Ng was already well established was one of the weirder bits of that windows recruitment.

Romeo’s fine. He played fairly well against Leicester except for that stupid sending off. Ng’s still better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Romeo’s fine. He played fairly well against Leicester except for that stupid sending off. Ng’s still better though.
    I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see Romeo gone in January, hopefully along with Sawyers, Campbell and Rinomhota

We need better, and three out of that list are League One players at best

Campbell was a very very poor signing

What a collection of solid foreheads.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
    I think we've all now seen enough of Romeo to know that he isn't Championship standard in either half of the pitch. His and Campbell's signings in the summer of '22 when Ng was already well established was one of the weirder bits of that windows recruitment.
    I think that’s harsh, while I agree he’s not the best he’s fine as a back up option and certainly a better right back than Adams.

Bulut"s eyes light up when he does that cheeky smile. I love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    If Grant passed to Tanner it could have been 1-1 game changer.
    Shirley, this would have put us 1-0 up ????????

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Where was this?
    Top left

Old school , City fan of many many years home and away

Bulut is a great man, and would probably have steered the titanic away from that iceberg I think we can say safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You okay, hun?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    And the way his hair blows when met with a summer breeze

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    And the way his hair blows when met with a summer breeze
    Now you're talking....