+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penny And Her Nutty Speech

Penny And Her Nutty Speech

https://youtu.be/8DDhDblnoHQ?si=dYjDNp7xDtJdBHQn

If any of you Tories are not highly embarrassed by this then you really do deserve a good kicking at the next election

I thought she was being hailed as a potential leader

It's shocking

Re: Penny And Her Nutty Speech

Let's see what next week brings at the Labour conference. I'm sure it'll have its own cringeworthy moments

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

If any of you Tories are not highly embarrassed by this then you really do deserve a good kicking at the next election

It's shocking
    FIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHTTTTTT

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Let's see what next week brings at the Labour conference. I'm sure it'll have its own cringeworthy moments
    The red flag flying for a start ff sake

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    FIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHTTTTTT
    It's the fake tears , it's disingenuous bullshit

She's surely not fooling anyone with that

Wait until next week's fruit loops speaches especially at the fringe events I used to love attending them .

The red flag flying for a start ff sake
    It will have more Union jack pretence this time , since they culled the Anti Western Marxists and thier red Mao book holders .

https://www.theguardian.com/media/gr...-red-book-joke

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Wait until next week's fruit loops speaches especially at the fringe events I used to love attending them .
    Making it a full time job was a bit drastic though!

It's shocking
    she must have been tripping as that was tosh on another level. if that had been Monty Python a giant foot would have stamped on her!

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    she must have been tripping as that was tosh on another level. if that had been Monty Python a giant foot would have stamped on her!
    Shocking bullshittery

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    In your dreams

Seems she talked about the bad old days of the eighties - I would have thought that would have got her marched out of the hall, how dare she say that about the Sainted Maggie or, more likely, she got her seventies and eighties mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Seems she talked about the bad old days of the eighties - I would have thought that would have got her marched out of the hall, how dare she say that about the Sainted Maggie or, more likely, she got her seventies and eighties mixed up.
    Well we did have Thatcher and Reagan ruling the world and boy that period was really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Well we did have Thatcher and Reagan ruling the world and boy that period was really bad.
    Tell that to eastern Europe!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Tell that to eastern Europe!
    Oh look tory boy ......who doesn't always vote Tory......is here again , sticking up for Maggie

😂

Oh look tory boy ......who doesn't always vote Tory......is here again , sticking up for Maggie

😂
    I know you can't ask about about the time of day without talking about Margaret Thatcher, but it was mainly a reference to the millions of people who left communist dictatorships and joined the free world!

"Penny And Her Nutty Speech"

When it comes to 'nutty' speeches - you are surely not trying to claim the moral high ground on this are you ?

You - the lets fight em Tories, lets kill those Tories, dirty rotters, posts on swinging in South Wales blah blah blah.

Deep down Sludgey has a thing for Penny me thinks, it's ok Sludge - we arent here to judge - but to laugh at you.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    "Penny And Her Nutty Speech"

When it comes to 'nutty' speeches - you are surely not trying to claim the moral high ground on this are you ?

You - the lets fight em Tories, lets kill those Tories, dirty rotters, posts on swinging in South Wales blah blah blah.

Deep down Sludgey has a thing for Penny me thinks, it's ok Sludge - we arent here to judge - but to laugh at you.
    I have standards

And she doesn't meet them

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I know you can't ask about about the time of day without talking about Margaret Thatcher, but it was mainly a reference to the millions of people who left communist dictatorships and joined the free world!
    Tory boy , can't help himself

I have standards

And she doesn't meet them
    She is way out of your real life league though, but I guess in your 'fantasy' league you are walking up and down Cowbridge high st with Dianne Abbot on your arm....

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    She is way out of your real life league though, but I guess in your 'fantasy' league you are walking up and down Cowbridge high st with Dianne Abbot on your arm....
    Where do you live ?

Is it croesycylliog by any chance ?

In the leadership race I thought she’d seemed the credible one. I presumed with Wallace moving on she’d probably be best placed to take over from rishi to start a rebuild for the party in opposition.

Wtf was that

Is it croesycylliog by any chance ?
    Where? 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Where? 🤣
    Indeed