To reply to Jon's comments which go from the accurate to sweeping false statements then let me deal with them separately:-

You have already commented many, many times on your belief that Israel has some 'divine' right to occupy the whole of Palestine and many adjoining countries. You talk about a real estate deal with God signed off in the Bible.
Correct, and you won't share that view because you don't have any respect for God's Word.

You endorse ethnic cleansing and have already commented that you think Israel has exercised remarkable restraint in the way it has cleansed non Jews from their (Arab) historic lands.
A lie, as I have said that neither side is faultless and in fact Israel has a history all the way back to Abraham of both great and dreadful periods of history which is also true of the majority of nations.

Although you do regret the downside that Israel has disgusted most of the world with its actions - but on the upside, this will bring on the End Of Days when something significant in your fantasy world happens.
And then you contradict yourself by recalling that I did condemn Israel! But you were annoyed that this could potentially challenge your world view if it then links into the timetable that promised that Israel a return to the Land and the dozens of other 2,500 year old precise prophecies that have already come true.

You are right of course that the conflict did not start on 7 October, and that the regimes around Israel/Palestine have done little to help the people of the occupied West Bank, the blockaded and now devastated Gaza Strip or the second class Arab citizens of Israel. Although as you know 'the same worldwide spiritual camp' tag does not apply to many of the people starved and murdered by the Israeli state. Some have no faith; others belong to a group called Christians!
As with all contries there is a mix, however they are mainly Islamic and ruled by an Islamic power that they (or their parents) elected.