+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    An Israeli and a Palestinian political commentator were just interviewed on sky news

Both very intelligent people who were a glimmer of hope

In total agreement that the only way forward is a 2 state solution where each side is respected

They called it their fate

At the moment that seems fantasy land but it must be the only thing to aim for
    Hamas - werent they elected into office ?
    Benny and his bunch - similar I believe

Hamas have stated they want Israel wiped off the map. Israel about to return the favour with interest. This has been going on for a very long time. Will the Palestinian people revolt and kick Hamas out of town ? - maybe.
    Israel have just formed a war coalition Govt - that wont be changing any time soon.

Gaza is either about to be flattened or turned into a cold dark desert. Hamas through their own actions are about to commit a large majority of Gaza citizens to death many more than the 1300 killed so far.

Post flattening - they may just be able to have a nation state, no access into Israel, a no fly zone, no access to the Med. Which is probably even worse than what they already had. And a threat hanging over them that all the power, water and fuel can be switched off. They'll spend the next 20 years rebuilding what is about to be demolished for them.

Couldnt it be so much better - it they dropped the guns, bombs, slings and instead tried to build a vibrant country that could trade, grow their economy and make Palestine a better place to live than the hell hole its about to become. Just my 2p worth, other opinions may vary.

I should add Israel need to stop building where they shouldn't and there needs to be a massive solid steel wall built around the 2 countries.
    Trump could help on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    So you think the uk shouldn't be involved at all, and shouldn't be seen to be picking sides?

I am really coming round to that view as time passes, it's probably been a long process for me.

What is the ****in point of big shiny weapons when our own country is full of people who get paid so little that the cost of living crisis basically renders their lived untenable. Israel has some of the most advanced tech in the world and couldn't stop a rabble with guns killing them, now they are left embarrassed and thinking only of revenge.
    Whatever the rights and wrongs of this, Israel's 'shiny weapons' have stopped these kinds of slaughters on almost every day for the last 50 years. This time they got through, but they would likely do it every day if they could.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Whatever the rights and wrongs of this, Israel's 'shiny weapons' have stopped these kinds of slaughters on almost every day for the last 50 years. This time they got through, but they would likely do it every day if they could.
    And they wont have this invasion all their own way, and could well end up bogged down in this like we were in Iraq. This will just fuel more hatred, even more people prepared to die and attack Israel. Hamas will fight with every last breath. We never learn. This is so ****ing sad.

And Israel have bottomed out Gaza four times in the last ten years with their shiny weapons, and where has that got them? Netanyahu has told the Palaestinans to leave? Where are they supposed to go? 2.5 million of them locked into a cage, quite literally. Like David Cameron said, Gaza is the biggest open air prison on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    And they wont have this invasion all their own way, and could well end up bogged down in this like we were in Iraq. This will just fuel more hatred, even more people prepared to die and attack Israel. Hamas will fight with every last breath. We never learn. This is so ****ing sad.
    I doubt this will only be Hamas; Hezbollah could well get involved soon and that might then lead to a much larger interregional conflict. The more this carnage ensues the more the Arab population will demand their governments seek retribution. There will be no winners in this, just unnecessary loss of life on a huge scale.

I’m surprised the Arab nations haven’t reared their own heads on this, unless we never hear that sort of news in our own media. I find the apathy of our government to the plight of Gaza innocents as disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I’m surprised the Arab nations haven’t reared their own heads on this, unless we never hear that sort of news in our own media. I find the apathy of our government to the plight of Gaza innocents as disgusting.
    Me too , it's appalling

It's almost a news blackout

Me too , it's appalling

It's almost a news blackout
    Try Aljazeera.

I always watch Aljazeera and for a more balanced view of the forgotten conflicts in Ukraine and Yemen , India today

Finally waking up are you bra 😂 (sludge)

News blackouts and selective coverage has been going on for years

Grant Shapps is an utter idiot

He's more than that he's a duplicitous knut

As sure as night follows day, in a thread about terrorist beheadings and bombings of civilians, mass misery on all sides, the usual suspects will always end up using their strongest language to shout about Tories. Have a word with yourselves.

As sure as night follows day, in a thread about terrorist beheadings and bombings of civilians, mass misery on all sides, the usual suspects will always end up using their strongest language to shout about Tories. Have a word with yourselves.
    I am not having that you sly twat

I mentioned earlier on about Margaret Hodge who is a Labour politician and like shapps a complete double header

I think starmer is dancing on the wrong side instead of the middle ground too

I am not having that you sly twat

I mentioned earlier on about Margaret Hodge who is a Labour politician and like shapps a complete double header

I think starmer is dancing on the wrong side instead of the middle ground too
    It's just so fkn predictable. The amount of shit people go through and we have to worry about Grant Schapps.

It's just so fkn predictable. The amount of shit people go through and we have to worry about Grant Schapps.
    You need a break from here mate. Read that back.

Stop being a sly twat

The criticism of shapps was to do with his incompetence , not his political party

I have already pointed out similar criticism of a Labour politican

So stfu or go elsewhere

Stop being a sly twat

The criticism of shapps was to do with his incompetence , not his political party

I have already pointed out similar criticism of a Labour politican

So stfu or go elsewhere
    It's not party political. It's the way you talk.

If watching the news and seeing people carrying dead kids doesn't make people temper their language a bit and realise we are lucky as FK to live where we live then nothing will.

I don't really like any of the language you use about politicians but there is a time and a place for it. This doesn't feel like it to me, sorry.

It's just endless vitriol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    If you were able to read there's plenty of books out there which could "lern" you!
    thank god i have braille so i can feel your insightful posts , is your post about celebrating the death of jews like celtic do still up i cant feel it ? facist?

It's not party political. It's the way you talk.

If watching the news and seeing people carrying dead kids doesn't make people temper their language a bit and realise we are lucky as FK to live where we live then nothing will.

I don't really like any of the language you use about politicians but there is a time and a place for it. This doesn't feel like it to me, sorry.

It's just endless vitriol.
    You made a comment party political , you used the word tory

So please don't insult my intelligence

Have the balls to hold your hand up or talk to yourself

You made a comment party political , you used the word tory

So please don't insult my intelligence

Have the balls to hold your hand up or talk to yourself
    Because that's what I read tonight. And it is the same in nearly every thread.

Like I said, on this of all topics people should recognise the faults in our country relative to others and that should lead to temperate language in my opinion, but there we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You need a break from here mate. Read that back.
    Wise words

But he's unlikely to accept them as his ego is too big for his mind

We all need to hold our hands up from time to time

Because that's what I read tonight. And it is the same in nearly every thread.

Like I said, on this of all topics people should recognise the faults in our country relative to others and that should lead to temperate language in my opinion, but there we go.
    As I suspect

Go elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    thank god i have braille so i can feel your insightful posts , is your post about celebrating the death of jews like celtic do still up i cant feel it ? facist?
    Have you considered a lobotomy? It may help you sunshine!

Wise words

But he's unlikely to accept them as his ego is too big for his mind

We all need to hold our hands up from time to time
    He's made it his life's work to defend the Tory Party. He won't disappear.