+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    respect for supporting a massacre
    How long are you going to flog this?

To anyone who has read the post and the other posts from Dorcus in the thread it is clear he intended to write 'I think a lot of respect needs to be shown towards the Celtic fans today for their lone voice in support of the innocent Palestinians who have been massacred.'

It didn't quite come out like that but the intention is clear.

He definitely wasn't praising Celtic fans for supporting the massacre of innocent Israelis. They didn't do that and he didn't say that!

Give it a rest!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

To anyone who has read the post and the other posts from Dorcus in the thread it is clear he intended to write 'I think a lot of respect needs to be shown towards the Celtic fans today for their lone voice in support of the innocent Palestinians who have been massacred.'

He definitely wasn't praising Celtic fans for supporting the massacre of innocent Israelis. They didn't do that and he didn't say that!

Give it a rest!
    that would be a fair point but mr dorcus knows every t has to be crossed , he chose not to explain his mistake , instead he just threw insults about

that would be a fair point but mr dorcus knows every t has to be crossed , he chose not to explain his mistake , instead he just threw insults about
    You are such a bore you know and nobody takes you seriously. You obviously haven't a clue about the subject in hand and in any case why can't you write properly instead of like a 2 year old?

https://apnews.com/article/israel-le...56e51e14a22000

apparently Israel have started shelling Lebanon?

Give it a rest!
    He she or it knows exactly what I meant Jon; he she or it just likes to provoke rather than offer any useful debate. With all the horror that's unfolding day by day you'd think this is not the time for party games.

Quite a good little BBC piece on the history maps. I'm sure it leaves some things out but people may find it interesting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-54116567

Apologies to those offended by Guardian links, but this one tells a more positive story in the midst of all the shit!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...er-hope-israel

Apologies to those offended by Guardian links, but this one tells a more positive story in the midst of all the shit!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...er-hope-israel
    Crazy religious people it refers to in the article

For all the brave , hard work done by these groups of different communities its surely obvious that the land issues aside the main thing that keeps all this going is the fact that when it comes to faith , in this respect that's the main driver

It is 2023 and even after all this carnage people are still referring to what their religion tells them and what their God tells them

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    He she or it knows exactly what I meant Jon; he she or it just likes to provoke rather than offer any useful debate. With all the horror that's unfolding day by day you'd think this is not the time for party games.
    the Saudi angle is quite interesting , what was your enlightened take?

You are such a bore you know and nobody takes you seriously. You obviously haven't a clue about the subject in hand and in any case why can't you write properly instead of like a 2 year old?
    according to your special friend you miss out words and expect people to understand what you mean, so let not go too far down the grammar fascist root

according to your special friend you miss out words and expect people to understand what you mean, so let not go too far down the grammar fascist root
    Route

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Route
    You're wasting your time Sludge, I think it's just a right wing bot.

You're wasting your time Sludge, I think it's just a right wing bot.
    You arguing with yourself again...

Route
    grammar fascist

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    You arguing with yourself again...
    You've just done it again Hip! You can't fail to keep incriminating yourself.

Hamas seem super confident with their maze of underground tunnels but I'm thinking Israel will use thermobaric weapons such as were used in Afghanistan to root out Bin Laden & Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Hamas seem super confident with their maze of underground tunnels but I'm thinking Israel will use thermobaric weapons such as were used in Afghanistan to root out Bin Laden & Co.
    All this talk of defeating terrorists by Israel and by those before in other situations is just understandable hyperbole

People like Hamas which exist for many reasons might be weakened by Israel going into Gaza but they will always regroup

And of course any land invasion will lead to innocent death and a reason to strike back again and again

In an ideal world there would be a two state solution

But even with one there's always going to be extremists both illegal and legal , both Arab and Israeli

The best thing to hope for in the future is better security and fewer attacks but people are always going to die over land and faith in the middle east

It's minimising the death count that should be the aim which is fatalistic but its realistic

https://youtu.be/yPY4Re8fGPs?si=mvvaaW7671KqzmiN

It's not often I am behind Kay Burley but this Israeli Diplomat is surely out of a job ?

If she isn't how can the UK government keep up with its clear bias towards Israel ?

She's completely unhinged

https://youtu.be/yPY4Re8fGPs?si=mvvaaW7671KqzmiN

It's not often I am behind Kay Burley but this Israeli Diplomat is surely out of a job ?

If she isn't how can the UK government keep up with its clear bias towards Israel ?

She's completely unhinged
    Maximilien Robespierre is very good; I've watched many of his You Tube videos.

He was right to present this dreadful interview. The woman is clearly unhinged and unfit for an Ambassadorial position. I despair.

A welcome slight adjustment of rhetoric from the government - https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/statu...42266165743918

Hamas don't represent peaceful loving Palestinians they are a terrorist group using the Palestinians as fodder to attract sympathy from media and folk who will never accept the fact they are funded by third parties, In an area that is riddled with poverty , why would they want peace or a two nation solution that would simply see the death of this terrorist group and extremely lucrative funding .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Hamas don't represent peaceful loving Palestinians they are a terrorist group using the Palestinians as fodder to attract sympathy from media and folk who will never accept the fact they are funded by third parties, In an area that is riddled with poverty , why would they want peace or a two nation solution that would simply see the death of this terrorist group and extremely lucrative funding .
    Hamas needn't worry about funds whilst Joe warmonger Biden is resident at Pennsylvania Avenue.

https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/s...tvuxwsFgA&s=19

this is crazy - can you imagine the same questions being asked of an MP in this country who happened to be of Jewish descent

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/s...tvuxwsFgA&s=19

this is crazy - can you imagine the same questions being asked of an MP in this country who happened to be of Jewish descent
    How do I get volume on that ?