+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Stop being so bloody up your arse you annoying twerp. There have been unsavoury instances of organisational failure on both sides of the curtain. Who in their right mind could justify the horrors perpetrated by the Pinochet government for example, incidentally a person your heroine Thatcher both admired and befriended.

You are just the sort of pig headed know it all pseudo intellectual who actually knows nothing.

I'm not going to provide you with a dissertation on a football message board but suffice to say, humans are able to learn from prior mistakes and it's not beyond human wit to construct improved strategies. Just because some right wing bore like you hates the left wing it doesn't make the project wrong.

I would take a left wing communal state any day over the wretched inequities of capitalism.
    You are literally defending totalitarian states that butchered and enslaved their own people. Don't try and wriggle out of it. No one disputes that democratic states do bad things, but you can campaign against them and vote them out.

And evidence is highly dubious that you would actually prefer such a state to live in. In reality people were and are desperate to escape such places, such that people weren't allowed to leave, even on holiday.

There's some excellent books about the history of post war eastern Europe. Bloodlands but Timothy Snyder, Iron Curtain by Anne Applebaum are two of them

You obviously need to go back to primary school Hip. You haven't a clue what the word fascist means. There's a lot of truth in the old adage "empty vessels make the most noise".
    lern me then , what is the dictionary definition of fascist?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    You are literally defending totalitarian states that butchered and enslaved their own people. Don't try and wriggle out of it. No one disputes that democratic states do bad things, but you can campaign against them and vote them out.

And evidence is highly dubious that you would actually prefer such a state to live in. In reality people were and are desperate to escape such places, such that people weren't allowed to leave, even on holiday.

There's some excellent books about the history of post war eastern Europe. Bloodlands but Timothy Snyder, Iron Curtain by Anne Applebaum are two of them
    Duplicate post.

What is Starma's take on this ? - Corbyn was a Hamas supporter and at the Labour party conference yesterday there was a fringe event by Palestinian Youth Movement where they applauded the news.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    What is Starma's take on this ? - Corbyn was a Hamas supporter and at the Labour party conference yesterday there was a fringe event by Palestinian Youth Movement where they applauded the news.
    I think Starmer strongly made clear Israel's right to defend itself etc. I didn't see the political show this morning but thats what I heard.

What the hell are you going on about? Who has justified Pinochet? There is only one person justifying totalitarian regimes here..or do you make that two?!
    You are being hypocritical

You don't like lefties and you are outraged at what goes on in left wing regimes or what went on behind the iron curtain

You are being reminded of right wing similarities such as pinochet , supported by Thatcher, one of your idols

It's no more complicated than that

Have you got a link to the Palestinian youth movement applauding the massacres in Israel yesterday ?

Duplicate post.
    Wether it's a duplicate post or not it's still showing that you are ok with saying left wing regimes are all bad whilst right wing regimes are ok

The atrocities carried out by pinochet are no different to those carried out by stalin

Different levels but same principle

Franco ......right wing Spanish fascist

Jeez corbyn, whatever become of him? In a bunker somewhere with his hero Putin maybe? He actually had a few decent ideas like the trains, but he was far too left for British people.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Wether it's a duplicate post or not it's still showing that you are ok with saying left wing regimes are all bad whilst right wing regimes are ok

The atrocities carried out by pinochet are no different to those carried out by stalin

Different levels but same principle

Franco ......right wing Spanish fascist
    Sludge what the hell are you going on about? No one has praised Pinochet or Franco. Both of whom were totalisation leaders.

The only person praising totalitarian govts is Dorcus which he's been called out on.

Who has praised Pinochet or Franco? Stop making stuff up.

You are being hypocritical

You don't like lefties and you are outraged at what goes on in left wing regimes or what went on behind the iron curtain

You are being reminded of right wing similarities such as pinochet , supported by Thatcher, one of your idols

It's no more complicated than that
    No I'm calling out someone praising left wing totalitarian regimes. No one has ever mentioned Franco or Pincher except you (I think they are both appalling also) and Thatcher most definitely is not one of my idols.

Left wing totalitarian govts (and right wing ones) were appalling places to live. Of course someone will be called out for praising them.

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    lern me then , what is the dictionary definition of fascist?
    You need a lot of "lerning"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Jeez corbyn, whatever become of him? In a bunker somewhere with his hero Putin maybe? He actually had a few decent ideas like the trains, but he was far too left for British people.
    Corbyn was interviewed today

I can't stand the bloke

He was right in saying it was a very complex situation with historical roots in land grabbing by the Israelis but sometimes people like him need to stfu

Just say my thoughts are with the families of this awful conflict

And leave it there

No I'm calling out someone praising left wing totalitarian regimes. No one has ever mentioned Franco or Pincher except you (I think they are both appalling also) and Thatcher most definitely is not one of my idols.

Left wing totalitarian govts (and right wing ones) were appalling places to live. Of course someone will be called out for praising them.
    Shut up with your calling out Americanisms bollocks

Idiot

Utter bourgeois claptrap. You don't want to believe everything you read in Harry Potter.

Sludge what the hell are you going on about? No one has praised Pinochet or Franco. Both of whom were totalisation leaders.

The only person praising totalitarian govts is Dorcus which he's been called out on.

Who has praised Pinochet or Franco? Stop making stuff up.
    Naff off somewhere ff sake

You need a lot of "lerning"!!!
    lern me , definition?

Israelis now talking about taking it to gaza

They think they can defeat this madness ?

I am afraid both sides out there , on the extremes ......are the problem

And if the twain is never going to meet and it won't as long as religion and land and who owns it is going on in 2023 then the Israelis are insane if they think they can defeat these extremists and the extremists who attacked Israel are never going to defeat Israel

So where is this going ?

Absolutely effing nowhere

Utter bourgeois claptrap. You don't want to believe everything you read in Harry Potter.
    Bourgeois! Now there's a word I haven't read in a few years.

If they were so good Dorcus why did they all get voted out as soon as the people who actually lived through them (ie, not you) had the opportunity to do so?

You should be clear in what you are praising really. Give a clear example

Naff off somewhere ff sake
    I could do, or you could explain why you are randomly talking about Pinochet and Franco.

Israelis now talking about taking it to gaza

They think they can defeat this madness ?

I am afraid both sides out there , on the extremes ......are the problem

And if the twain is never going to meet and it won't as long as religion and land and who owns it is going on in 2023 then the Israelis are insane if they think they can defeat these extremists and the extremists who attacked Israel are never going to defeat Israel

So where is this going ?

Absolutely effing nowhere
    Might be the end of Gaza, they have wanted an excuse to flatten it for years and Hamas just gave them the green light

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Might be the end of Gaza, they have wanted an excuse to flatten it for years and Hamas just gave them the green light
    The destruction of gaza will quieten things .....as in they will all be dead

Then in 25 years the relatives of those killed by Israel will be planting bombs and setting off rockets to get revenge

It's like a clock going round and round

It's very hard to see how it ends as the differences seem irreconcilable.

The more I hear about this attack at the festival, it sounds horrific

85 year old Jewish grandmother kidnapped, shown on tv being driven in a buggy by hamas fighters

Ff sake

It's very hard to see how it ends as the differences seem irreconcilable.

The more I hear about this attack at the festival, it sounds horrific
    get over yourself , i'm going to a freshers ball tomorrow, and will be celebrating people at a gig getting killed , those scarf things are cool