+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good start to Starmer’s speech.

Re: Good start to Starmer’s speech.

By the way, has anyone else noticed the similarities between Starmer's voice and Frank Sidebottom's?

I think after reading that article I would prefer it to be real.

It could be though , who knows these days , depends how good his PR team is.

“ Ah it’s not him it’s AI guv”

“Ok, we will run with that , it’s bound to stick”

https://x.com/marchermedia1/status/1...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    By the way, has anyone else noticed the similarities between Starmer's voice and Frank Sidebottom's?
    Frank Sidebottom was a mancunian

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Is this a Internet joke ?

It's quite worrying if it's fake. Could be the new Zinoviev Letter come election time.

It's quite worrying if it's fake. Could be the new Zinoviev Letter come election time.
    It could be anyone that just happens to be equally as boring with that sort of accent. Being glittered was the highlight of his presentation, I though his hair looked lovely and sparkly , not so sure of the glitter hands though.

Starmers voice is fake ?

Or Radio Timperley ?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    It could be anyone that just happens to be equally as boring with that sort of accent. Being glittered was the highlight of his presentation, I though his hair looked lovely and sparkly , not so sure of the glitter hands though.
    Sometimes, it can be pathetic reading the Tories on here lately can't it - they have to ignore mountains of scandal, ineptitude, corruption and flip flopping by their party to come back in retaliation with stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sometimes, it can be pathetic reading the Tories on here lately can't it - they have to ignore mountains of scandal, ineptitude, corruption and flip flopping by their party to come back in retaliation with stuff like this.
    I think it was probably a light hearted comment not to be taken seriously Bob.

I'm sure he didn't mean the criticisms of the Dear Leader

(That's also a light-hearted comment not to be taken seriously btw!)

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Why dont you have a go and sort out the Israel / Gaza problem ?
    For the avoidance of doubt Bobsy - 13 years in power by one party is too long ( in my opinion) - 26 years in power by 1 party is just bad for democracy and the country.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Why dont you have a go and sort out the Israel / Gaza problem ?
    For the avoidance of doubt Bobsy - 13 years in power by one party is too long ( in my opinion) - 26 years in power by 1 party is just bad for democracy and the country.
    Not that it makes any difference up here, but I can't see me voting Labour in the next WAG election, who will you be voting for in the next UK election?

Uk election - I wait and see what's in the manifesto usually. In 97 I'd had enough of Major and the continual sleeze - so voted for Tony.
    That went well for a bit - until you realise that Gordon had used PFI to fund the massive spending and silly interest rates, Iraq was the end for me (a good friend was killed on Tony's lie)
    To answer your question - in Cardiff west, Brennan has a massive majority - so it doesnt matter - he will get in. But as it stands - I dont want to vote for any of them - but possibly Libs.
    At the WAGs - it will be anyone but Labour - 26 years of one party in power is so bad. But there is a red belt in the valleys that will always vote Labour back in - so Drakeford can basically do whatever he wants.

This is going to happen a lot, and with fake video too. In no time, it will be impossible to tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is going to happen a lot, and with fake video too. In no time, it will be impossible to tell the difference.
    They have been using fake videos news and AI for years though nice to see people seeing through the gutter press.(finally)