+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welsh Labours NHS A&E waiting times

International

Re: Welsh Labours NHS A&E waiting times

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If you give someone 50 quid to build a shad and it's eventual cost is 500 quid then that's how Wales is left holding the baby

I know tory boys don't understand this simple process but in your case I hope it helps
    Deflect and ignore, instead of helping fund the NHS, they waste money on braindead gimmicks like lower speed on slow roads.

International

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    So the fact that Drakeford over spent £900,000,000 of the budget this (20% of the total) means nothing to you. Your glorious leader just spunked 900M up the wall and he's not sure how. He now has to make cuts in all his depts apart from Health (as it's fecked enough already) and climate change!!. Everything else is being cut - even WalesOnline somehow managed to bring themselves to run a story on it.
    WalesOnline are now running with the much more important story that the Senedd have decided to ban GBNews from being shown in the Senedd.
    OK we lose God knows how many lives with people waiting on trollies, but we MIGHT save one or two a decade if we drive below thirty, that's got to be the priority right?

International

Drakeford is hopeless and the sooner labour elect a new leader the better

I am no fan of his or the likes of eluned Morgan or the one with the hair like something out of status quo

I will always vote against your bunch of chancers though

And so will the vast majority of Wales

So suck on that or move to New Zealand
    Even Sludge can see it, these lot are completely incompetent, surely Welash Labour has someone that can take over and stop the nonsense?

Come to that surely the Conservatives can find someone to offer a serious alternative?

We are being run by incompetents!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Junior school kids could do better than that lot down the Bay at maths !!!!

https://senedd.wales/senedd-now/news...ople-of-wales/

Seriously, these are the people running your country and you defend them ??????

Yet they were ok finding £5K out of the kitty to pay for a steak meal & piss up in New York
    You are a raving tory Tony

And you and your lot have defended a conservative government in England that have spaffed billions on useless protective covid equipment ......supplied by their mates

Governments cock things up its what they do

There are people who live in England who cry tears everyday over the useless incompetence of the conservatives

Uk Inflation is the main driver of much of this overspend .....who is responsible for that ?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Even Sludge can see it, these lot are completely incompetent, surely Welash Labour has someone that can take over and stop the nonsense?
    I would have got rid of him the day he walked into the job

He's absolutely hopeless

International

And you and your lot have defended a conservative government in England that have spaffed billions on useless protective covid equipment ......supplied by their mates

There are people who live in England who cry tears everyday over the useless incompetence of the conservatives

Uk Inflation is the main driver of much of this overspend .....who is responsible for that ?
    Deflect and ignore - Sludge and the Welsh Lefties default position!

This is about Welsh Labour using good money for braindead ideas just to be different, and then reports of manipulation to A&E waiting times, then a massive overspend, through daft ideas mostly.

International

I would have got rid of him the day he walked into the job

He's absolutely hopeless
    Well done for admitting it, many can't, they say he's good and defend no matter how daft the idea!

I live in Wales not Ingurlund and no way I’m a raving Tory, I/you, surely can’t defend the indefensible.

The man is a dangerous plank

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I live in Wales not Ingurlund and no way I’m a raving Tory, I/you, surely can’t defend the indefensible.

The man is a dangerous plank
    You are blue tit

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Well done for admitting it, many can't, they say he's good and defend no matter how daft the idea!
    And you want Andrew RT Davies and the conservatives in

Jesus Christ

Round and round it goes.Won't be sending any of you lot to sort out the Middle East.

International

And you want Andrew RT Davies and the conservatives in

Jesus Christ
    No read above, although even he could do a better job, both parties need a LEADER not some muppet that doesn't have a clue.