+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isaak Davies

Isaak Davies

seems like he's settling in well

Re: Isaak Davies

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    seems like he's settling in well

The run and finish made me immediately think of an Earnie type goal.

Looked like he was running a decent pace and then goes up another couple of gears.

Better than Ugbo

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Better than Ugbo
    Don't forget Ugbo has a 1 in 2 goal ratio playing in that league. Not the greatest yardstick to measure performance. I just think it's good that he's getting regular competitive football - can only be a good thing.

His old man and a few of the boys went out to Belgium watch him yesterday. Couldn’t have picked a better game to go out for. Won a few quid on him free scorer too.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    His old man and a few of the boys went out to Belgium watch him yesterday. Couldn’t have picked a better game to go out for. Won a few quid on him free scorer too.
    Yes saw a good few pictures from my mate on instagram ,hopefully he can get recalled in January

Sounds weird but glad he’s not here

Doesn’t fit into the current formation and would be rotting on the bench

Keep it up Isaak

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Sounds weird but glad he’s not here

Doesn’t fit into the current formation and would be rotting on the bench

Keep it up Isaak
    Totally agree, getting game time is so important at his age. He’s already got as many goals in Belgium as he had for City’s first team.
    A player like him needs confidence and hopefully he can get it on loan. Of all the youngsters I thought he would be the one to make
    It at City.

Nicely done. Long may it continue.

I hope I’m wrong but I feel we’ve seen Isaak in a city shirt for the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysFeelinBlue View Post
    Agreed
    And we'll regret it in the right system he will be worth millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    And we'll regret it in the right system he will be worth millions.
    also agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Why?
    That’s what I thought, isn’t he on loan to gain experience, get game time etc, all to our future advantage. That’s what loaning youngsters out is all about isn’t it

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That’s what I thought, isn’t he on loan to gain experience, get game time etc, all to our future advantage. That’s what loaning youngsters out is all about isn’t it
    Because I can't see how a player like Isaak fits into Buluts system unless it's on the wing which won't work.

Because I can't see how a player like Isaak fits into Buluts system unless it's on the wing which won't work.
    I’m hoping Bulut’s system will evolve once he’s had a couple of transfer windows with a few bob to spend (if he lasts that long). I hope we’ll have a few systems eventually, a plan ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ if you like where we’ll have a ‘horses for courses’ squad with places for players who aren’t clones.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m hoping Bulut’s system will evolve once he’s had a couple of transfer windows with a few bob to spend (if he lasts that long). I hope we’ll have a few systems eventually, a plan ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ if you like where we’ll have a ‘horses for courses’ squad with places for players who aren’t clones.
    Let's hope so. Feels like ages since we had a manager with a plan B.

Let's hope so. Feels like ages since we had a manager with a plan B.
    That would have been Solskjaer. He also had a plan C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J etc and interspersed them frequently.

International

Great goal good luck to him, but the defending was poor.

I doubt very much that we’ll see him play for the city again .

Quote Originally Posted by pompey blue View Post
    why? if he has a successful season in Belgium then why couldn't he fight for a place next season?

Quote Originally Posted by pompey blue View Post
    Pompey Blue as in Coomsby ?

Kortrijk axe another manager

Vincent Tan has had to sack another manager after KV Kortrijk's poor start to the campaign has led to Glen De Boeck getting the chop.

Kortrijk are the bottom-placed club in the Jupiler Pro League and have already sacked one manager this season, Ed Still. But De Boeck becomes the second KVK boss to leave within the first half of the season following a dismal start for Tan's side.

"KVK today terminated its collaboration with head coach Glen De Boeck," they wrote in a statement. "The club is working on a successor as quickly as possible. While waiting for a new head coach, Joseph Akpala will take over the duties of T1 and prepare the coming matches."

Cardiff's Sheyi Ojo and Isaak Davies are both on loan at the Flemish club, but will be playing under another new coach in the coming days. De Boeck had just nine games in charge.